• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I want reply from Forge of Empires Developers

• Thread starter DeletedUser113235
  • Start date

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I have read all of them ... and i like a lot ... to some i gave some additional thinking ... and constructive comments.... the one wtih reacuring quest that is forwarded is ok but we will see how and if it will be implemented... in my opinion there is no need for really limiting the number of amount as random reward does pretty good job ( giving more times coins or supply, then goods and fps ) ...

Agent327

Overlord
From my post above - ideas that FoE team want a wider view from most of FoE players.
Just post a vote IN GAME.
(Not all ideas should be posted, just those that FoE team want to know what their players think on this idea)
" Example:
Would you like to increase forge point bar maximum from 100FPs to bigger amount?

Yes. / No.
Opinion (optional):
(Some opinions for example)
* yes, because the daily collection is higher than 100FPs.
* yes, if it will cost diamonds.
* No, there is auto collect for 5 diamonds.
(this poll will last 3 days)

Then an algorithm could count all votes and take some opinions from each Server and world. and this data displayed for the Team"

Problem is that Inno does not want to know what their players think on this idea. They had a very good and valid reason to make it like this.

Here are some of my ideas I've already posted.
* Auto collect for phone version:
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...-collect-for-phone-version.36644/#post-321710

No need to suggest. They are working on making the platforms as equal as they can

Already suggested

Already suggested and forwarded.

And here some of my guildmates ideas.
* Collect & Repeat option recruiting quest (Forwarded after I bumped this up)
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...ect-repeat-option-for-recurring-quests.34494/

Already forwarded

You guys let that die yourself. Could not even properly explain what you wanted.

Let's start with those ideas and see what can we do about them.

You can't do anything about them!!! Your problem is that you do not read, do not search and see whatever comes up in your mind as the best idea ever. Only the last idea has some potential if you are able to explain it properly. All other ideas are already in the pipeline!!!!!!

That's why your ideas hardly get a response!!!!

You are freaking demanding to be taken serious while you do not take it serious yourself!!!
Why should anyone from Inno want to talk to you????

Last edited by a moderator:

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
If so manny things are in pipeline as you say , then i come to conclusions that we then dont need idea section at all ... as for his message and you pointing out what he allready did that idea is forwarded , is just a lack of your reading and understanding the content and just writing for the size of your post ... and writing for the sake of writing...

Agent327

Overlord
If so manny things are in pipeline as you say , then i come to conclusions that we then dont need idea section at all ... as for his message and you pointing out what he allready did that idea is forwarded , is just a lack of your reading and understanding the content and just writing for the size of your post ... and writing for the sake of writing...

Is it forwarded or not?

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
@Agent327 go an read his post again...then go and edit yours and then go and read my own ... i didn't specify for whic idea ... i was pointg just how your post has flawless in it ...

The botom line in all this is a lack of comunication and the lack of community in general ... it is actually very sad as game it self is very community centred ...

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Bottom line ..... i think if we voice our ideas and keep going forward even if there are people that will try to undermine our attempts i am sure that at one poin or the other there could be success .... no matter what they tell me ... and no matter what they tell you ... kepp going ...

@PeralelArt keep posting ideas ... bring as much as you can ....
@Sp32 you as well ... bring your ideas forward ...

We have a forum and we will use it ... there is no loss of spirits...

Agent327

Overlord
Bottom line ..... i think if we voice our ideas and keep going forward even if there are people that will try to undermine our attempts i am sure that at one poin or the other there could be success .... no matter what they tell me ... and no matter what they tell you ... kepp going ...

@PeralelArt keep posting ideas ... bring as much as you can ....
@Sp32 you as well ... bring your ideas forward ...

We have a forum and we will use it ... there is no loss of spirits...

If you want success, go to the forum of your language. You stand a much better chance.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I will have luck wherever i want to ... i don't need to, and sure don't plan to go anywhere...

Would be fun to see somepeople here attampt to speak Croatian and write it ... one of the harder languages to master to foreigners. ...

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
You see ... we have been talking and writing so manny things about blur ... and they removed it ... so it was all for good that we expressed our self ... thankfully in that situation someone listened....

Sp32

Master Corporal
I care about UX updates and improvements... Anything that helps improve the user experience is worth suggesting. Not all ideas are the best but they are better than 0 ideas.

Dont let negativity stop your creativity. I will personally thank you for trying to help improve my favourite game.. So many players yet so few in this forum.. We could do with more ideas I think.

Agent327

Overlord
You see ... we have been talking and writing so manny things about blur ... and they removed it ... so it was all for good that we expressed our self ... thankfully in that situation someone listened....

You really believe that? The blur was intentional and they were smart enough to see it was a mistake. If you had said nothing the result would have been the same.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
You really believe that? The blur was intentional and they were smart enough to see it was a mistake. If you had said nothing the result would have been the same.
I don't think so ... there was a lot of people giving the feedback that they don't like it ...

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
The way that FoE gains profit / money is by players that buy diamonds.
One problem, This system is UNBALANCED.
I do buy stuff in games, one more game I play is Clash of Clans and I spent about 200-300$.
How much I spent in FoE?
- NaN, Nothing, Zero, 0
And it's not that I want to spend my money. But you can see the difference.
All the stuff I bought in CoC is from Special one-time offers that really worth it.
FoE never was close to that.
The packs offers aren't Special، and seems to look very fake.
5$ for Troops / Goods / Building that I can get for free in one day from GE.

FOE does have great value packs, you just have to wait for an event or sale, but
You spent around $200 in CoC? No matter its USD/AUD/HKD or even ZWD its too much. If you play the game without buying gems (the CoC premium currency or in FOE, diamonds) You will find it way more interesting.
But of course, I can't stop you from Pay To Winning as I am not your dad nor your dad's credit card. Your choice.
I generally like playing games without buying premium things.