• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cultural Settlements (Discussion)

• Thread starter DeletedUser113110
  • Start date

DeletedUser113110

Which Cultural Settlement, besides Vikings, do you wish to see? Let's discuss it here:)
Disclaimer: Any ideas here DOES NOT guarantee it getting implemented.

DeletedUser113110

My idea: China, Egypt, Rome, Aztec, and Greece
Others I want but will probably not get implemented:
Mongolia, Japan, Korea, Maya, Britain....:)

DeletedUser113901

Anything but please can there be settlements where you have militaries instead of goods buildings and you must plunder cultural goods from a campaign map. :blush:

DeletedUser113110

Why????

Next will be Egypt and after that it does not matter what you wish to see.

So you finally found out?
1) What is after Egypt? If you are SO great, tell us.
2) That was to solely entertain SOME people.

DeletedUser106369

I see the place to add Emissaries has appeared in the Town Hall. Might not be to long before the Settlements appear on live also.

DeletedUser102352

Also intrigued...any other info on Cultural Settlements yet? Tried searching but this was the only result, if anyone has a link I'd appreciate it :)

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Not here , but there is a some nice info on beta forum .. especially the last changes they are implementing. ...

Agent327

Overlord
Yes .. i also noticed that new tab on my puffin browser ... maybe we get them soon ...

We get them when they say we will get them, somewhere around half january next year. As usual they are probably testing it on a small amount of players.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Can't wait for this to finally see full Live release!
While it's hugely unlikely you'll get tons of the Lv5 Greater Runestones without just throwing truckloads of diamonds at the game, it *should* be readily doable to get 1 of them while grinding through for the fully leveled Yggdrasil Tree. :)

My personal hope for Egypt would be;
1. main prize = Mortuary Temple (with statues of Anubis, Horus, Osiris & Isis)
ideally give defending army atk+def%, fp's, goods & coin boost.

2. 'time' related prize = Guardian Sphinx statue
ideally giving 1-2fp's, +def%, coin & supply boost.

DeletedUser102352

Thank you...forgot to say I had received already but good for others to have the link :)