• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

2 Spearmen defense army epidemic - is there a secret to this defense I'm unaware of?

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
As someone who will eventually shift towards a 99% plunder-proof city, the real 'tactic' behind something like 2 Spearchumpies or better yet, 1x Horseman defense is that you're denying 'hoodies the PvP pts.
It won't stop the top 5-6 players from placing, because they will always gain the bulk of their pts through GE & the busted as all gak GvG mechanics (that are really just outright cheating...), but it can still keep you in the running for a few medals by fething up the casual attackers. ;)

Also, 'fan mail' is the absolute best!
And if you really want to make the most your plundering runs, then get yourself an Atlantis Museum. (% chance to get 2x plunder!)
That way, when they send you those love letters, you can always send them back a thank-you for the double collection you made off them!lol.

And if you *reaaaaaaally* want to twist the knife a bit more, you can always put up what you plundered in the market, and watch your foolish 'hoodies spend fp's to 'buy back' what you took!:P

Those that use the spearmen defence to rob players of points are idiots.
They are stopping everyone in the hood from getting points so it makes no difference to the rankings. Just makes it an easy pillage.

Idiots? Well, I have to say that is a subjective description for them. When somebody is attacking your defenses with the greatest of ease and plundering you, then deny them the points. They will still attack & plunder anyway. I just took down my defense for an attacker that wants to teach me a lesson by plundering me everyday - lol - He is getting the short end of the deal. I have nothing to plunder and have no points - he on the other hand - has all kinds of goodies that I now plunder - and - I get a good laugh out of it too.

Some people think getting plundered is the end of the world - like the afore mentioned - and with his nasty grams that he sent me - he guarantees I will plunder him everyday until the hood change.

PS - lol - hoping he remains in my hood when the next change comes.

DeletedUser113901

If this either is my diam farm either my super scary main that's never breached simply because neighbours fear my retaliation then I don't need any defense. If it's something in the middle I need defense.

DeletedUser108359

had a good laugh reading all the above . I've come across very high level players who have attacked me normally I attack back irrespective of their size i dont expect to win but want to show them i'll fight back ( after all ....im a pirate lol ) and lo and behold 2 spears defence . lol he wasn't happy and sent some very nasty messages even though he attacked 1st lmao

DeletedUser

I wonder who those, 2 spear and short productions on TF’s etc., peeps are jeopardizing more us or themselves.
After all I don’t care much for their silly ways.

We have such moaning guildmember,..
Gosh he is so annoying exploding in anger once a month about being plundered and how he is not to produce anymore o_O
I try to ignore his pitty remarks but he is so annoying with his passive aggressive grievings!!!

I’d so like to kick his sorry *ss!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yush da boot & kick!

Yes, every suggestion goes void because he is not looking for a solution just a reason to go berserk!
If that’s not bad enough he is projecting his anti plundering religion in forcing his opinion up on us, like a persistent priest, with a sense of entitlement which makes me want to puge.

I so want to plunder him ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114342

The guild I’m in now is very anti-plundering, It kinda makes me feel like an evil villian doing it.. but I’ve never been considered evil before so it’s kinda refreshing

DeletedUser

One of my BFF's was shocked to find out that if I could, I would plunder her too!

Why? Coz that's what a good BFF would do :D

Obviously we don’t want our neighbors to get home in such mess.
Neighbor love is very important and looking after each other: makes me all fussy.
I love them so much and they know they love me só bad too although they have a hard time to express their love properly in words I just feel it <333
Their loveletters are my preciousssss <333

DeletedUser114342

I love them so much and they know they love me só bad too although they have a hard time to express their love properly in words I just feel it <333
Their loveletters are my preciousssss <333

I'm soooo jealous! I STILL have yet to receive my first love letter. Obviously I'm not trying hard enough to truly express how much I love my fellow hoodies!

DeletedUser

I'm soooo jealous! I STILL have yet to receive my first love letter. Obviously I'm not trying hard enough to truly express how much I love my fellow hoodies!

:lol::lol::lol: Love letters are more common during very lóóóng neighborhood-events and cuddling them daily helps a lot.
This brings some to a point which makes them explode in “enthusiasm” after a week or three ^_^

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Yes, every suggestion goes void because he is not looking for a solution just a reason to go berserk!
If that’s not bad enough he is projecting his anti plundering religion in forcing his opinion up on us, like a persistent priest, with a sense of entitlement which makes me want to puge.

I so want to plunder him ^_^
Oh god... your path is clear young padawan; purge the filthy heretic from your guild, and then go all Exterminatus on his sorry butt & plunder the ever living gak out of him!

:lol::lol::lol: Love letters are more common during very lóóóng neighborhood-events and cuddling them daily helps a lot.
This brings some to a point which makes them explode in “enthusiasm” after a week or three ^_^
...also make sure that you age-up just *after* one of those 'hood locking events begins, so now those sorry saps are stuck dealing with attacking/defending armies that are +1 age above them, because fairness in war is for suckers! :P

I did just that waaaaaaaay back just after the Carnival event began and oh my, what fun times those 4 weeks were!
(note: said 4 weeks were obviously far less fun for my 'hoodies.Lol.)