• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Player Iron Age Battlecity

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
IA: Easiest battlecity you could make.
HMA: HMA troops are highly superior against EMA ones.
LMA: Could get grenadiers from CA and make lv4 GE easy.
CA: Great against LMA units. Also could get Jaegers and Conscripts.
Ind: mentioned above.
PME: Every unit here could dominate. Also could get units from CE.
CE: Artillery is highly ignorable. Also could get units from OF.

Last edited:

Dead-Eye

General
I looked through the quests and I found that It is possible to actually get PostModern Tanks/Commandos in the Industrial

Care to share? Where did you look? I have seen the lists of questebut not seen what you have to do to get advanced age troops. I am in CA and have 2 Jagers and a Rifleman and they are nice to have but I don't know what spacifspecif I did to get em other than doing quests.

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
Care to share? Where did you look? I have seen the lists of questebut not seen what you have to do to get advanced age troops. I am in CA and have 2 Jagers and a Rifleman and they are nice to have but I don't know what spacifspecif I did to get em other than doing quests.
My main world, some friends, FoEhints on YT and The unofficial wiki

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
It will be quite difficult to battle up the sectors in the Japanese(Modern) as they have high boost and Modern troops.
PostModern Vietnam though, has Modern troops but are separated into 2 waves and still mainly relies on progressive troops.
Progressive troops should not be too difficult to deal with Industrial Age units.

DeletedUser113901

It will be quite difficult to battle up the sectors in the Japanese(Modern) as they have high boost and Modern troops.
PostModern Vietnam though, has Modern troops but are separated into 2 waves and still mainly relies on progressive troops.
Progressive troops should not be too difficult to deal with Industrial Age units.
Getting there while in InA is actually possible, but hardly achievable due to research quests. You'll need to stay at the very beggining of the InA with a few researchs open (BA goods, EMA goods, HMA expansions...) if you don't wanna find yourself stuck. PME units from PE is much more acheivable and I'd say more beneficial than ME units from InA.

Last edited by a moderator:

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
Getting there while in InA is actually possible, but hardly achievable due to research quests. You'll need to stay at the very beginning of the InA with a few research open (BA goods, EMA goods, HMA expansions...)
if you don't wanna find yourself stuck. PME units from PE is much more achievable and I'd say more beneficial than ME units from InA.
Nah, I only have to get the 2 goods techs and 2 expansions techs. I'll still have 15 techs left in Ind. Also In EMA the three goods techs, you could never have all three of them.
I don't really care if I stay at the beginning of IndA, As I just keep my traz producing rogues and get the rest from GE. I believe there is a quest telling me to build 3 police stations but I believe by that time I would have gotten those three police stations already from GE or events.

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
y tho.jpg

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
I made a challenge myself: Going to CE from IA in a few minutes. I will have to collect these resources:
Goods needdeeded.jpg

* This challenge was inspired by FoETipps on YT.

Last edited:

DeletedUser113901

I made a challenge myself: Going to CE from IA in a few minutes. I will have to collect these resources:
View attachment 17170
I like the sound of that. But get all your atk buildings to lvl 30 or something but the CDM that should be around 80, and a château at least 50, or you'll get to CE but there you will be stuck. But, why not try a real challenge? From IrA to AF in 1 jump.

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
I like the sound of that. But get all your atk buildings to lvl 30 or something but the CDM that should be around 80, and a château at least 50, or you'll get to CE but there you will be stuck.
I am gonna get and level all my needed GBs before the Dynamic. That way I could do it faster.

But, why not try a real challenge? From IrA to AF in 1 jump.
I want to have a CE battlecity instead of an AF one. AF GE is quite tough.

vikingraider

Emperor
I went from HMA to FE in around 3 weeks, but I wasn't as prepared as you. I didn't realise the amount of goods needed. Or supplies

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
I looked through the quests in the wiki and found that it is possible to get AF units in CE. Not sure about OF though.
I went from HMA to FE in around 3 weeks, but I wasn't as prepared as you. I didn't realise the amount of goods needed. Or supplies
*the amount of fps needed is originally 10530, but If I skip all the skippable techs (except expansions) It would be 9650.
I did not deduct the number of goods for the skippable techs tho, so It should be lesser.

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
Update: Just looked through the quests and It is possible to get a total of 2 Microwave Blasters, 3 Stealth Tanks, 1 Hover Tank, 9 Recon Raiders, 4 Battle Fortresses, 6 Surrogate Soldiers 1 Behemoth, and you could actually get Oceanic Future Units from Contemporary Era, including 4 Sub Cruisers and 2 Hydroelectric eels. The estimated amount of Techs needed to research: 20. From Mid HMA quests to Early OF quests. It is not sure whether one can still get beyond OF quests, as lack of wiki information.