• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GvG - goods costs per siege

DeletedUser

If anybody could post their current goods costs per siege, I'll try to compile a list

What I have so far:

Siege #Goods Cost (per good)

Thanks to BoD and mink for helping make this.

edit: here's the formula:
Th8DfRz.png

where y = siege army number - 1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

EDIT: looks like there's no need for me to record anymore :) I knew the equation would not be something I could easily guess

DeletedUser

Fz9kELP.png

My guild has 3 sectors on the PE. So our next siege is 20 of each.

edit: took me a bit to figure out what you were hinting at. I figured it out now :)

Surge

Brigadier-General
I'm afraid that the formula in text is horrifyingly confusing. I tried many times with many numbers and different interpretations to find out how to use it. I made a formula picture thing which should help clear confusion.

Th8DfRz.png

DeletedUser4089

I have made a siege cost calculator, in .exe form. (So you download it and use it like a normal program)
All you need to do is input what Siege number you are looking at, and it gives the amount of each good needed.
Works from siege 1 all the way up to siege 999,999.

It is available to anyone interested, just PM me and I'll give the download link.

Screenshot:
zHXvqLw.png

This is a completely free program made by myself using the formula given by The Countess.

DeletedUser99588

I'm not a mathematician but looks to me like there is a set of brackets missing from the formula. For those wanting to plug it into a spreadsheet the following works in Excel and openoffice calc.

Code:
Excel: ROUND((3*POWER(Y-1,1.5)+0.045*POWER(Y-1,3.1))/5+1,0)*5

Calc: ROUND((3*POWER(Y-1;1.5)+0.045*POWER(Y-1;3.1))/5+1)*5

Where 'Y' is the siege number which can be replaced with the spreadsheet cell identifier where the siege number is located to make it easier to see the cost for different sieges.

Example: Siege number is entered in Cell A1. Formula would be;

Code:
Excel: ROUND((3*POWER(A1-1,1.5)+0.045*POWER(A1-1,3.1))/5+1,0)*5

Calc: ROUND((3*POWER(A1-1;1.5)+0.045*POWER(A1-1;3.1))/5+1)*5

DeletedUser653

I never said thank you for this and i use it a lot - so many thanks to everyone who posted information, especially Huscarl for starting the hard work and thanatos for making my life much easier :)

DeletedUser7719

Btw, I did (somewhat) fix the table on this one as I had to reference it today
kVxJq9t.png
(This one was an easy fix since it was a simple table compared to most of my guides here).

DeletedUser111693

That is the graph of the function in question. I was curios and had to see for myself. THought I post it for anyone else interested. :)

GvG.JPG

DeletedUser115506

Anyone knows the formula for siege cost on AA (Medals)? I've seen several posts about goods siege costs, but not the medals ones....

DeletedUser113901

Anyone knows the formula for siege cost on AA (Medals)? I've seen several posts about goods siege costs, but not the medals ones....
Same formula but the cost is 5 times (I think I've not sieged in quite a time (if not ×5 then ×5k with k easy to determine)).

DeletedUser115506

Yay, got it! Yea, you got to multipily the good formula by 5. Thank you!

DeletedUser653

OK so we know the cost to siege across all the worlds and currently paying about 185,000 medals for one in AA map (=37,000 goods), but whats the formula for releases as pretty sure its a combination of troops in it and last siege cost? thanks