• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #80 2018-11-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Oh yes it was. It is, I still have one and my brother too.:)
Really? Wow. That's rare. Unfortunately, I sold mine. Although I have no idea how I would connect it to anything even if I still had it... :D Do the old floppy disks still work?

DeletedUser113901

Really? Wow. That's rare. Unfortunately, I sold mine. Although I have no idea how I would connect it to anything even if I still had it... :D Do the old floppy disks still work?
Of course they do! I broke the joystick though.

DeletedUser113901

Well you could find computer programs on the radio or in books or in newspaper, then you had to write them on your floppy disks. Ah the good old time...

Ati2

Legend
Of course they do! I broke the joystick though.
Wow. I know the PC disks lost all their data after a few years. I'm surprised the C64 disks are still good. Different quality I guess...

Well you could find computer programs on the radio or in books or in newspaper, then you had to write them on your floppy disks. Ah the good old time...
The radio show you had to record to a cassette tape, and then play the tape on the computer. Anyone else tuning in at the time didn't know what the strange noises were.

Technology has advanced quite a lot since then. :D And it wasn't even that long ago.

DeletedUser113901

In school, my kid had one year of 1h "computer science" a week, it was just a quick sight of Excel.

DeletedUser113901

Please... Stop making new stuff! New stuff relies on old stuff, and old stuff on old guys. But eventually old guys will die...

Amy Steele

General
Hi folks! Still double checking, but so far it appears that with a chosen time of:

#80.png

It seems we have only 1 winner (though several others came close). Congratulations go to Alexander the Noble 519 who wins 250 current age Goods or 125 next age Goods, or 500 previous age Goods. We'll be in contact with you as soon as possible :)

A new thread will be started soon. In the meanwhile please do continue to use this one. The new prize will be...
Any 7 Blueprints of your choice :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.