• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #79 2018-11-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Depends what the prize is :)
There's a point where it really doesn't matter anymore. And I mean this in the positive sense, not in a depressed way. :D Last week was a full set of blueprints, and I had a hard time figuring out what I actually want. And this is with a level 17 Arc. When it will be level 80, or even 100... uhhh... Someone said that Arc should not have been introduced into the game, and I now tend to agree.

g'night. I am off to bed
Goodnight Cleverly

There's a point where it really doesn't matter anymore. And I mean this in the positive sense, not in a depressed way. :D Last week was a full set of blueprints, and I had a hard time figuring out what I actually want. And this is with a level 17 Arc. When it will be level 80, or even 100... uhhh... Someone said that Arc should not have been introduced into the game, and I now tend to agree.
I agree that on my main world a full set of BPs isn't always necessary but have found it very useful on my small EMA world, although getting the goods to go with them is more problematic.

The prize of "7 BPs of your choice" was much more beneficial as it allowed me to complete a set that was proving hard to come by and fill in a few gaps for arc with one particularly problematic BP.

I'm looking forward to the next prize of lots of goods of choice so I can build some GBs on my small world (hope the MODs take note of this)

Ati2

Legend
I agree that on my main world a full set of BPs isn't always necessary but have found it very useful on my small EMA world, although getting the goods to go with them is more problematic.

The prize of "7 BPs of your choice" was much more beneficial as it allowed me to complete a set that was proving hard to come by and fill in a few gaps for arc with one particularly problematic BP.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the prize is not good. :) It is good! Great, in fact! :) But once you have a certain set of GBs, you can easily get most prizes in a few minutes or hours. Before you have these GBs, though, the prizes can be life-saving! :D

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the prize is not good. :) It is good! Great, in fact! :) But once you have a certain set of GBs, you can easily get most prizes in a few minutes or hours. Before you have these GBs, though, the prizes can be life-saving! :D
I have more GBs than I will ever need on L (until they release some new ones :D) but R needs a bit of a push

Ati2

Legend
Lol, I have far too many. Never going to be able to level them all.

Work starts on Arc again today with maybe the odd break to do another one on the way :D
I only have a couple more GBs that I want to bring up to their current max before I start work on the Arc, too. I already dread that 2-3-month period. :D:D:D

I only have a couple more GBs that I want to bring up to their current max before I start work on the Arc, too. I already dread that 2-3-month period. :D:D:D
It will be at 23 this time tomorrow and I have the BPs to go to 40 so might just make a run of it as each level will get a bit quicker. Just need to pick up some more BPs along the way.

It's slow going...

Help me in C!:)
Sorry, not on C :(

Status
Not open for further replies.