• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Bug Feedback] GvG: Enough is Enough

DeletedUser

Can I point you to the topic header and what it suggests this is about. If I say GvG should be ditched I am 100% on topic!

Unless the thread’s name would be something like, GvG bug reports, I agree.

DeletedUser99588

Can I point you to the topic header and what it suggests this is about. If I say GvG should be ditched I am 100% on topic!

Does a title set the topic or is it the OP original post that sets it? I could create a title called 'Apple'. Now that could be to discuss apples or it could be to discuss a company called Apple. Context is key. I've noticed many thread posts disappear based solely on the title of a thread giving the context of what is on/off topic. I guess it takes a slightly higher level of comprehension to appreciate the nuances of some threads.

For me this thread is to discuss the failure of the game to be able to cope with GvG. Not to discuss whether GvG should be part of the game. That is just my opinion though and as this thread is in the discussion section of the forum and not in the bug reports section I guess debate is inevitable. Although it seems some do not wish for such debate to exist.

Agent327

Overlord
Does a title set the topic or is it the OP original post that sets it? I could create a title called 'Apple'. Now that could be to discuss apples or it could be to discuss a company called Apple. Context is key. I've noticed many thread posts disappear based solely on the title of a thread giving the context of what is on/off topic. I guess it takes a slightly higher level of comprehension to appreciate the nuances of some threads.

For me this thread is to discuss the failure of the game to be able to cope with GvG. Not to discuss whether GvG should be part of the game. That is just my opinion though and as this thread is in the discussion section of the forum and not in the bug reports section I guess debate is inevitable. Although it seems some do not wish for such debate to exist.

The original post was a message to the developers and not meant as a discussion topic at all. It later was edited and changed, into a bug report topic. Again, not a discussion. OP has already given up close to two months ago. All that is left is Mithrander off-topic telling people to stay on-topic. Hiogher comprehension would be to close and archive this.

DeletedUser

I am bugged by other players in my guild that I have to appear before the GvG timer while that is my dinner time: Enough is Enough!!!

That timer is jeopardizing my fun in the game I prefer 22:00 to be the clock time.

DeletedUser99692

This is not a debate about semantics of the title. The OP has made their definition of it clear enough. Either choose to stay on topic or your posts will be deleted. Your choice.

Agent327

Overlord
This is not a debate about semantics of the title. The OP has made their definition of it clear enough. Either choose to stay on topic or your posts will be deleted. Your choice.

Then give a definition of what "on topic" is.

Discussing Events in this thread seems to be allowed, which makes it rather confusing.

DeletedUser99692

Exactly as the title states

Is Bug feedback not clear enough. The reporting of bugs comments on bugs in the GVG environment. Their percieved impact on both game and players. Not the time of the timer issues not whether GvG should be scrapped.

DeletedUser

“GvG bug reports” will do I surely rather read all papers including the relevant international ones than opening this thread let alone part take in it.
This is also more clear for newcomers I assume.
We are surely not alone in finding things buggy about GvG besides the technical parts.

DeletedUser99692

The thread title stays until the OP requests its altering. Move on.

DeletedUser

There is a huge need for a sticky units selection screen, per era, especially when fighting on All Ages.
It is très tidious to select rogues or the prefered units all together.

Agent327

Overlord
Exactly as the title states

Is Bug feedback not clear enough. The reporting of bugs comments on bugs in the GVG environment. Their percieved impact on both game and players. Not the time of the timer issues not whether GvG should be scrapped.

Yes, that is pretty clear. Shouldn't it be in the bug section, rather than in discussions in that case?

Bug: When I attack a defending army, I do not see the lives getting less. It stays the same and of all a sudden I have conquered the sector.

DeletedUser

Bug: after counting one is obligated to relog in order for that prompt to go away.

DeletedUser

I feel fighting a siege should not give ranking points.
All to often people attack a siege for seemingly wrong reasons.

Spearman shoudn’t be a valid fill there is not even a BA map.
It is used in the wrong way I think which makes GvG entirely unattractive even if I have had dinner.

These discussions should really be directed at the following forum thread please

GvG Importance / Relevance