• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #75 2018-10-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112745

What about the people on the other side of the planet who are having breakfast or lunch? :P

Ati2

Legend
Ati, is CF doing it's perpetual motion job very well? :D
It's hard to tell. I want to create a buffer, so I'm still producing supplies. Yesterday I ended up with 700k+ (3-400k is the actual production), today (with the 3-400k production) I'm at the same place I was yesterday. So that's a +/- 3-400k a day fluctuation right there. I was thinking of a 5mil buffer, but this fluctuation is huge, I will have to get some more. And then hopefully it will come out to zero, or a little overproduction over a longer period of time.

DeletedUser112892

It's hard to tell. I want to create a buffer, so I'm still producing supplies. Yesterday I ended up with 700k+ (3-400k is the actual production), today (with the 3-400k production) I'm at the same place I was yesterday. So that's a +/- 3-400k a day fluctuation right there. I was thinking of a 5mil buffer, but this fluctuation is huge, I will have to get some more. And then hopefully it will come out to zero, or a little overproduction over a longer period of time.
Wait, CF at lvl 73-74 in IA is supposed to give you constant income Coins and Supplies from UBQs, so you will never actually lose them, only keep gaining them?

Ati2

Legend
Wait, CF at lvl 73-74 in IA is supposed to give you constant income Coins and Supplies from UBQs, so you will never actually lose them, only keep gaining them?
73 should already give you more in the long run. The doc mentions 72, but that's still a loser. Sure, UBQ "costs" less than one supply and coin, but still a loser. Level 73 is already +17, or 18, if I remember correctly.

Ati2

Legend
Does the Alcatraz not produce Champions? I've had the Champ retreat for weeks, and Alcatraz has not produced a single Champion.

DeletedUser111866

Weird, it does... sometimes it doesn't at all tho. Maybe check if your champ retreat is of age?

Status
Not open for further replies.