• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

A Rouge Hideout

DeletedUser113564

Hello, I was wondering - when i put rouge hideout in building store, do i loose those rouges which i bought with diamonds next time, when i will put them out again?

DeletedUser112892

You lose all bought slots with no refund.
But, here is 1 tip: Never ever build Rogue Hideout slots with Diamonds! That ia pure waste of Diamonds. Better build Alcatraz and have a steady daily production of Rogues.

Dead-Eye

General
You lose all bought slots with no refund.
But, here is 1 tip: Never ever build Rogue Hideout slots with Diamonds! That ia pure waste of Diamonds. Better build Alcatraz and have a steady daily production of Rogues.
Fair point but if a Traz is out of reach then you are kinda stuck with havin to pay the piper and use the diamonds.

Emberguard

Legend
and also keep in mind not everyone has a high enough traz to simply fill their city with 2 slot buildings. First 10 levels are not enough to simply replace buildings, it'd only complement. I have 5 rogue hideouts with 3 slots each, I'm still running out of Rogues with a Lvl 7 Alcatraz. Given Alzatraz divides the output between all the types of units in your city it'd be impossible to get only rogues without dumping the rest of your army. Which would require either lvl'ing up everything else first so you can fight without losing more troops then the GE gives back, or having a healthy goods output or simply not completing GE.

DeletedUser110503

Hello, I was wondering - when i put rouge hideout in building store, do i loose those rouges which i bought with diamonds next time, when i will put them out again?
Is it a “rouge” hideout because you are red faced with embarrassment about misspelling rogue?