• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Genghis Khan

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

Agent327

Overlord
Have you unlocked even the 600 diamond house in EMA?

Edit:

I guess that answers my question

No it doesn't, cause you do not seem to understand how it works.

Only mandatory technologies that you have to do to continue in your techtree count when it comes to autocompleting quests. A tech like the 600 diamond house is not mandatory, so even with that one open you can autocomplete, but you only autocomplete when you have reached the end of VF part 1 when it comes to techs.

A tech like the 600 diamond house you can however use when for example you are at the end of Industrial and do not want to go up. In that case you can use an old not mandatory tech, provided you have left some open.

Emberguard

Legend
No it doesn't, cause you do not seem to understand how it works.

Only mandatory technologies that you have to do to continue in your techtree count when it comes to autocompleting quests. A tech like the 600 diamond house is not mandatory, so even with that one open you can autocomplete, but you only autocomplete when you have reached the end of VF part 1 when it comes to techs.

I've never looked at the specifics for this type of autocomplete and are not far enough in the game to base it on personal experience, so you're right - I'm making more assumptions then anything. However:
Think I got it. I've skipped a few techs I didn't need earlier. Guess I'll have to do one of those. :(

If they've skipped techs, that begs the question of how it could only be mandatory techs needed. How far back/forward were these skipped techs? Are they VF techs?

Agent327

Overlord
If they've skipped techs, that begs the question of how it could only be mandatory techs needed. How far back/forward were these skipped techs? Are they VF techs?

They can be any techs. If you look at EMA, the techs Casting and Quarries are at a dead end. You do not have to do them. You can leave them open and still autocomplete if you have reached the end of VF. On the other hand, if you are camping in any era beyond EMA, you can go back and complete them in order to do the quest without having to move up an age. That's probably the situation Oops is in.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
I thought you were going to get rid of the mandatory 'Acquire a province'? Since you destroyed FE troops i'm getting near the end of what I can do on the map. You should of grandfathered in us older members.

Overall it is a great prize, and was quick to complete.

DeletedUser6065

I continue to be amazed and laugh at the absolute ineptitude of the Forge 'Development' team.
A building that gives happiness??
When was any tribe/village/town/city/country happy to see Genghis??
This building should give 'unhappiness' points, much like our Haunted Houses do.
You guys are such a joke.
If you're gonna do 'Historical Questlines' could you pleeeze at least pull your heads out of you rears before you present the questlines, and make some feeble attempt to get your historical background correct?
. . . . mk

Hstu

Private
After doing a AF quest, I could continue. I had also an VF quest who was not completed, so maybe I should have done that. But quests like this have autocompleted earlier for me. I really hope that completing the last VF quest will let me autocomplete next time.

DeletedUser112892

I continue to be amazed and laugh at the absolute ineptitude of the Forge 'Development' team.
A building that gives happiness??
When was any tribe/village/town/city/country happy to see Genghis??
This building should give 'unhappiness' points, much like our Haunted Houses do.
You guys are such a joke.
If you're gonna do 'Historical Questlines' could you pleeeze at least pull your heads out of you rears before you present the questlines, and make some feeble attempt to get your historical background correct?
. . . . mk
Why is that wrong?
Even in RL, nowadays, there are monuments as tribute to war heroes and conquerors.
So, why should people be unhappy because of statue of their military leader?

Hstu

Private
It was smart fabrics that was open, everything else of VF techs are done. Could a mod check out this?

DeletedUser97166

It was smart fabrics that was open, everything else of VF techs are done. Could a mod check out this?
I always thought the only one that didn't have to be done was the diamond one in EMA, but you had to do everything else to autocomplete.

joesoap

Major-General
He might just be giving the rest of you a chance to tell us how brilliant & wonderful & fast you are