• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plunder! Plunder! PLUNDER!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I really enjoy hitting up goods, and then putting stuff up on the market to properly even out my stockpiles...
...and then smile when the person/s I looted those very same goods from spend fp's to effectively 'buy' them back!:lol:

Oh gosh we are terrible :lol:

DeletedUser112892

2 of neighbors I attacked and plundered attacked me and plundered my Magnum Opus back. Time to watch out for it and not let them plunder anything, while however, plundering their most precious FPs, counting on my Atlantis Museum :D

DeletedUser

o_O today my guild lead told me someone complained about my neighborhood behaviors and sadly it wasn’t @Agent327 on C but on the lead on B!
This person asked if he could make me stop paying visits.
I told my guild lead that I love them so much that it is stronger than myself!

My guild lead luckily felt not like answering this person :D

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Maybe they are just accepting this game feature which in itself makes your hood highly inteligent :)
If you like love letters I’d try during a very lóóóóng neighborhood event to visit them daily,
This usually gives interesting fan mail ;)
The big events, I find it's really fun to go after the basic production buildings vs. goods or such.

I love seeing the hate flow when I get angry letters about how I just "ruined the entire event" by nabbing their lone 24hr production building...
And of course, it's "impossible" for them to put in any more buildings, and thus, by taking that production I've now prevented them from having any chance at finishing the event because now they have to start their 10x 24hr production quest all over again!lol.

Actually encourages me to come back and visit again the next day. :hide::hide:;)

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Today's report...

I've only got one whinger - 2 spears so he/she deserves a plunder. Got a lovely fan letter from them, but they should have collected their goods first. As the letter arrived I was plundering a nice fat Palace, and I got the Terracotta BP I was after as a bonus. Couldn't have gone better!

Shad23

Emperor
Oh My Word this is hilarious!!!
This text should be framed I swear!
lol to funny
once i got home from work and my wife had cut all the wires on my PC but that's the worst that hapened to my computor , i frankly think you throwing your computor down out the window is worst then that cause i only had to buy the wires back , lol you probably had to buy a new computor wich costs a lot more then the wires i had to re- buy

Last edited:

DeletedUser109475

I really enjoy hitting up goods, and then putting stuff up on the market to properly even out my stockpiles...
...and then smile when the person/s I looted those very same goods from spend fp's to effectively 'buy' them back!:lol:

That takes it to a whole new level of satisfaction I had never even considered.

DeletedUser

That takes it to a whole new level of satisfaction I had never even considered.

Yes, all those secret and sneaky things behind the keyboard: “how can I hurt my neighbors to an even higher extent and how can I increase my enjoyment with that?”

DeletedUser111866

2 spears so he/she deserves a plunder
Maybe this is just me, but I normally let such hoodies remain unplundered by me. The reason is I might need some wins without losing, and these are perfect candidates to score them, so I'd rather have them not amass a defensive army. And also they are counted "poor by mind" so it's shameful to take something from them like candies from kids.