• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #74 2018-10-01

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Hey @Amy Steele I saw that when I logged in for F first time, but it was at workplace (hehe) with a FF67 and NO flash installed. Here I have some FLash installed, and no, sadly, it doesn't show me the prompt to start as HTML5.
Try clearing your cache (ctrl, shift + delete). Full caches or corrupt cookies can affect just one thing sometimes.
Shouldn't be the case... hum. It was my first attempt to launch en15 in a browser. Still I'll give it a try.

Amy Steele

General
Hope you get back into your game @ih8regin - as Skott Ravenfyre suggested, please do contact our support

It's results time, and we have winners :)

With a chosen time of
#74.PNG

we have 3 winners! Congratulations go to
Cleverly8286
Ati2
and Erinne

Congratulations one and all, we will contact you soon about your prize. The new thread will be posted soon, in the meantime, please do continue using this thread

DeletedUser112892

Wow, just found a player who has two accounts on one world. He attacked me, wonder if I should report him >:)
Btw, congrats 3 of you, use sets wisely ;)

DeletedUser111866

Oh well, another dead night. Still I've got my fair share of stuffz off this contest, so I shouldn't really complain XD

And, I solved this myself. I've got Chrome on another PC in close vicinity, launched FoE with en15 there and got the selection, chose HTML5 and went with it :)

Ati2

Legend
Wow, just found a player who has two accounts on one world. He attacked me, wonder if I should report him >:)
Btw, congrats 3 of you, use sets wisely ;)
A while back I saw cities with almost the same exact name, only the number at the end was different. And it wasn't even the usual default name. After a while, only one remained... :D

DeletedUser112892

A while back I saw cities with almost the same exact name, only the number at the end was different. And it wasn't even the usual default name. After a while, only one remained... :D
These two ones have different names. However, what I noticed, is that they have same attacking style (2H+6Rogues), gap between attacks is only 2 minutes, almost every GB is equal level and only GB that differs from another city is Collo. @Amy Steele, should I contact Aupport, or I can PM you on forum with names of accounts and proofs?

DeletedUser111866

Feeling lonely post :)

My wife is now off for a 3w recreation trip together with our kid, so I'm all alone here. I can even... whatever :D

DeletedUser99692

Can this weeks lucky winners contact me with the GB of their Choice and the world they wish them placed. Tickets have been sent to your in game mail boxes so check your mail.

DeletedUser114055

Congrats winners

1:04 a.m., that´s 2 a.m. for me; was already asleep dreaming about bp´s...not winning them..:(:P

Ati2

Legend
Can this weeks lucky winners contact me with the GB of their Choice and the world they wish them placed. Tickets have been sent to your in game mail boxes so check your mail.

Quick reply sent. At least I won't be thinking about it too much. :D

DeletedUser115027

Oh wow, I didn't think I was going to actually win. Having messed up sleeping habits pays off I guess. Now I am still not sure what BPs to go for... Inno Tower or Alcatraz? Leaning towards the first, just because I am nowhere close to having space to fit Traz into my city right now, though then again Traz would also enable me to get rid of some culture buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.