• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #73 2018-09-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112892

Adding Inno Tower will free up 88 squares just by itself (houses go, Babel go). But I'll also get rid of St Marks and LoA. Plus the ships.
My opinion (just opinion, nothing else) is that you shouldn't get rid of LoA and St. Marks because they are truly needed GBs in city. Another thing I might consider is exchanging TFs one by one with more efficient FP production buildings,because TFs have just terrible FPs/tile efficiency plus, if you exchange them by motivationable buildings hou remove chance of your FPs being plundered. Removing ToB however is good decision, because it's small population boost is just not worth it.
Again, just my honest opinion :D

Ati2

Legend
shouldn't get rid of LoA and St. Marks because they are truly needed GBs in city.

LoA gives goods (I have over a hundred thousand extra each week, will be even more, plus I won't be spending them on negotiations) and a bonus on supply production (I will not be producing supplies).

St. Marks gives goods (see above) and coin boost (I won't have any coin producing buildings either, so there's nothing to boost).

DeletedUser112892

LoA gives goods (I have over a hundred thousand extra each week, will be even more, plus I won't be spending them on negotiations) and a bonus on supply production (I will not be producing supplies).

St. Marks gives goods (see above) and coin boost (I won't have any coin producing buildings either, so there's nothing to boost).
Yeah, but that would be good choice only if you plan to really stay in IA forever ;)
Also, medal expansions will come, you will free much more space :D

Ati2

Legend
Yeah, but that would be good choice only if you plan to really stay in IA forever ;)
Also, medal expansions will come, you will free much more space :D

I seriously doubt that money would ever be an issue with a CF. Right now it's giving me over half a million coins per day, will give over 600,000 when done, and that's if I don't count on the levels needed to move ahead.

As for supplies, I already have DT giving me supplies. Will also build Seed Vault. Plus CF will actually produce both coins and supplies. I haven't done any real calculations on that, but it should be significant as well. These three should give me enough supplies even in higher eras.

vikingraider

Emperor
This is it now. Lots of new GBs are planned in place of all the houses, terrace farms, ships, the three GBs that won't be needed any more, etc.

View attachment 16628

Screenshot_74jpeg.jpg

My IA offering. Any tips on mine guys? I have 14 terrace farms, 13 sacred sky watches, and 12 SoK in the inventory. I plan on placing the SoK's soon

vikingraider

Emperor
5lteno.png

This is my city atm, gotta unlock some victory expansions ASAP, as my space is overfilled.

SoKs would be best choice to place.

A good looking city. I'd probably replace the alchemists and just go all out UBP. It's only 8k each isn't it?

Edit: And lose the victory towers

2nd Edit: And build Inno Tower. The cheapest Gb to level in the game

Last edited:

DeletedUser112892

A good looking city. I'd probably replace the alchemists and just go all out UBP. It's only 8k each isn't it?
Yeah, I will completely remove them, but need at least two bigger production buildings (have couple of premium production buildings in inventory, so will use them), so I can have a good source of supplies for UBQ.
Edit: And lose the victory towers
Yeah, as soon as those little gaps get overfilled with nothing to place :)
2nd Edit: And build Inno Tower. The cheapest Gb to level in the game
That will be my first next GB for building. But first, I am going to take Arc to lvl 80.

DeletedUser97166

Guys, instead of putting TH right in the corner, put it next to the bits of expansion that don't go all the way down at the side, place it right and you can use the whole expansions with minimal roads.

DeletedUser112892

Guys, instead of putting TH right in the corner, put it next to the bits of expansion that don't go all the way down at the side, place it right and you can use the whole expansions with minimal roads.
In my case, put TH where Zeus and RH are located, right?

DeletedUser112892

Exactly, you will be surprised how much room you can save just by the position of TH compared to the unfinished expansion lines.
I will try to do something, but in planner first :D
I made huge mistake by even unlocking those 3 expansions instead of going for better ones.

DeletedUser112892

This was my plan for final HMA look of my city with all victory, diamond, and expansions from the continent map up to CA (gotta change it a bit, to move Traz and TH now)
5exqao.png

Those empty spaces are reserved for future event buildings. Don't mind that Atlantis Museum, it is bugged :P

Status
Not open for further replies.