• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event 2018

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser99588

You did not gain 10,000 happiness. You gained only half and the other half was given to you either by others or a kit. So youi did not meet the requirements.

Although I agree polishing shouldn't apply the wording of gain happiness is a little too ambiguous. When polishing (self aid) you are gaining extra happiness so can understand why some would feel a little peeved when it doesn't work. Although a minor issue maybe an easy one to clarify by describing what is required a little more clearly and if necessary include a point that polishing doesn't count.

Not a big deal though as you soon learn what works and what doesn't with these types of quests.

Agent327

Overlord
Although I agree polishing shouldn't apply the wording of gain happiness is a little too ambiguous. When polishing (self aid) you are gaining extra happiness so can understand why some would feel a little peeved when it doesn't work. Although a minor issue maybe an easy one to clarify by describing what is required a little more clearly and if necessary include a point that polishing doesn't count.

Not a big deal though as you soon learn what works and what doesn't with these types of quests.

The wording could be better at times.

DeletedUser99588

The wording could be better at times.

Yes, should know better but for new players it is ambiguous. I recall trying it myself many moons ago. It really is just a minor niggle and I kind of understand why it is the way it is because it becomes laborious to have to cover every specific caveat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
Yes, should know better but for new players it is ambiguous. I recall trying it myself many moons ago. It really is just a minor niggle and I kind of understand why it is the way it is because it becomes laborious to have to cover every specific caveat.

Yes, you try it, or you ask it, find out it does not work and move on.

Just completed a Daily Quest and got an apple - thanks for destroying the Daily Quests with the Event. It's not enough we can get ingredients from the Event Quests - you guys have to dirty up the Daily Quests too with this junk.

Agent327

Overlord
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE IT'S FROM.

IT DOES MATTER CAUSE IT DOES NOT COUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ALREADY KNEW - that polishing had no effect long before THIS event started.

THEN WHY DO YOU WHINE ALL THE TIME????????

A past problem not fixed/improved is STILL a problem in the future...
Pointing out inconsistencies & nonsensicle aspects is complaining is it?

IT HAS NEVER BEEN A PROBLEM EXCEPT TO YOU!!!!!!

so my post #105 is valid, but your #109 #111 are not

NO, YOU FORGOT THE PICTURES!!!!!

DeletedUser115583

I just want to voice my complaint about leaving the ingredients trader out. I now have 21 !! ingredients but I can't bake anything because I have no caramel... this sucks bigtime. Totally stuck there (all 3 options need caramel).
Removing the trade quest (for, in my view, invalid reasons. Read the quest before you take it!) without any other possibility to trade ingredients really made the whole questline a lot worse and frustrating! I see myself ending up with a whole bunch of ingredients at the end of the questline.

DeletedUser115583

Isn't enough that we have events every other week - why do they have to also ruin the daily quest with them? When I get a quest for 30 forge points, I don't want a chocolate bar.

I wanted the caramel but I got a production building.. that's the role of the dice alas....

DeletedUser112892

Am I the only one here who finds Mr. Miller avatar to look like... Ron Jeremy?

Did anybody succeed gatting a full set of the Fragments for SoK´s and WW´s ?

Not here - It's the scam of the year - fragments - what a joke - now you can't even get a whole prize! And if anyone thinks that's worth diamonds, I have some swamp land you'll love to have - lol

DeletedUser96901

Did anybody succeed gatting a full set of the Fragments for SoK´s and WW´s ?
you shouldn't get a full set in this event

this feature is to get those buildings over a few events

- now you can't even get a whole prize!
this feature is
you can collect a complete building in a few events

It's the scam of the year
really
not getting useless things like coins is a scam

can you use the coins from maybe 3 events and get a WW or Sok from it

DeletedUser96901

I'm referring to the fragments - trouble maker
why didn't you say that earlier ?

ok then I should say something about fragments too:
you shouldn't get a full set of fragments in this event

this feature is to get those fragment-buildings over a few events

this feature is
you can collect a complete building from fragments in a few events

really
not getting useless things like coins is a scam

can you use the coins from maybe 3 events and get a WW or Sok from it
:lol:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Honestly, I'd rather get fragments which will eventually get something useful vs. say, the mountain of gakking boost crates, supply boosts, supplies, useless bp's (looking at you Notre Lame!), yet more Colour Guards and self moto kits, etc...

After a few events, the fragments will be then be gone from my inventory.
The other useless crap? Sadly that's sitting there for life, or else would require hours of endless clicking to just delete it all. :(

DeletedUser99588

Honestly, I'd rather get fragments which will eventually get something useful vs. say, the mountain of gakking boost crates, supply boosts, supplies, useless bp's (looking at you Notre Lame!), yet more Colour Guards and self moto kits, etc...

The other useless crap? Sadly that's sitting there for life, or else would require hours of endless clicking to just delete it all. :(

Totally agree with the above.

Boorg

Captain

It’s true that we all end up with an inventory full of useless things but what may be useless for us might be useful for others.

BUT building fragments is definitely not a solution. Therefore you prefer to go through 4 or more Events to gain one SoK? You must be joking!

What if in future other building fragments for other Special buildings are introduced? Our inventory will then be fuller with the usual stuff plus building fragments, same story or worse. Thereby to gain a Special Building we will have to do numerous endless Events.

Don’t forget that 15 fragments of each are required to complete 1 SoK or 1 Wishing Well. I’d say a minimum of 6 Events will be required to maybe gain the 15 fragments required for 1 building.

In my opinion this (Edit : the building fragments) is the Joke of the Century and I don’t agree with the buildings fragments idea.

Last edited: