• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plunder! Plunder! PLUNDER!!!!!!!!!

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I refuse to do the quest when this happens, I will not aid my hood, I cry when I do it accidentally. All those missed goods and FPs :(
I usually aid the top 15-20 in my 'hood, depending on the power level of their cities.
Afterall, the only thing better than plundering, is to build up a good relationship with the other likely 'sharks' in the 'hood, so you can all share intel together on everyone else!;)

Also, it can be useful for inquiring about forming a 'Plunder Pact' with other TF owners;
The 'Plunder Pact'
a) step the first: find 3 other 'hoodies who have TF's + Atlantis Museum. (add in Voyager for added bonus too!)
Propose to them the idea of forming a 'plunder pact'

b) step the second: each member of the pact shares their defensive army set-up + tactics on how to beat it with everyone. Also, everyone informs the group of when their TF's 24hr production comes due.

c) step the third: you will attack each member of the plunder pact once per day, and be attacked by each member once per day.
You then each plunder a TF, which will get the AM bonus for a possible +10fps per farm per day!
Add in Voyager and you will also get some goods of that TF's age as well.

d) step the fourth: profit?!

With the official 'Plunder Pact', you will be able to save up your Blue Galaxy charges for use on your own Palaces/Tholos/etc..., while still gaining the possible benefit of double collection on fp TF's + additional goods if you also have Voyager.
Basically, it's a way to artificially 'add' more double collections to your Blue Galaxy.

Up to you if you consider this a game exploit or just a really clever-clever use of gb's?!;)

DeletedUser97166

I usually aid the top 15-20 in my 'hood, depending on the power level of their cities.
Afterall, the only thing better than plundering, is to build up a good relationship with the other likely 'sharks' in the 'hood, so you can all share intel together on everyone else!;)

Also, it can be useful for inquiring about forming a 'Plunder Pact' with other TF owners;
I prefer just to kick everyone's backside and see what goodies they have after, but then I am just lazy.

DeletedUser112892

The 'Plunder Pact'
a) step the first: find 3 other 'hoodies who have TF's + Atlantis Museum. (add in Voyager for added bonus too!)

b) step the second: each member of the pact shares their defensive army set-up + tactics on how to beat it with everyone. Also, everyone informs the group of when their TF's 24hr production comes due.

c) step the third: you will attack each member of the plunder pact once per day, and be attacked by each member once per day.
You then each plunder a TF, which will get the AM bonus for a possible +10fps per farm per day!

With the official 'Plunder Pact', you will be able to save up your Blue Galaxy charges for use on your own Palaces/Tholos/etc..., while still gaining the possible benefit of double collection on fp TF's + additional goods if you also have Voyager.
Basically, it's a way to artificially 'add' more double collections to your Blue Galaxy.

Up to you if you consider this a game exploit or just a really clever-clever use of gb's?!;)
This sounds like an awesome idea!
However, I haven't come to a single neighbor in HMA that has Atlantis Museum or Voyager V1 built. I am one of extremely rare ones who owns Atlantis Museum in HMA :P

DeletedUser

The 'Plunder Pact'

OMG wow I am a rookie! ;)
This is just organized amazingness!

DeletedUser109475

The aid button being so close to the attack button can lead to some expense in my experience, having accidentally aided a hoodie recently I was so shocked I threw my laptop in the general direction of the window, perhaps a little harder than I imagined, and in my confused state didn't realise the window was in fact open. To further add to the whole terrible incident I should add that I live three floors up. My love for my hood doesn't always go down too well, my laptop on the other hand went down like.................well a laptop from three floors up.

Who knew that the car park was really a Kraken on steroids? The ability to wipe out my entire army with a single blow, no purple smoke, no transforming rogues, no tower points and certainly no plunder. even the battlefield scale at 1.5, defence bonus of 1500% and distant brick pavier enemy did little to ease the pain, (or the volume), of my ultimate defeat. I sat staring at the mouse still in my hand, like a hand grenade still to be thrown. With nothing to lose I threw that toward my lost troops in some vain attempt to honour their glorious sacrifice and save them from any lingering pain, but I only managed to catch the window a glancing blow and send the comfort of glory it held for my troops on a wayward course.........directly onto the neighbours new car.

DeletedUser

The aid button being so close to the attack button can lead to some expense in my experience, having accidentally aided a hoodie recently I was so shocked I threw my laptop in the general direction of the window, perhaps a little harder than I imagined, and in my confused state didn't realise the window was in fact open. To further add to the whole terrible incident I should add that I live three floors up. My love for my hood doesn't always go down too well, my laptop on the other hand went down like.................well a laptop from three floors up.

Who knew that the car park was really a Kraken on steroids? The ability to wipe out my entire army with a single blow, no purple smoke, no transforming rogues, no tower points and certainly no plunder. even the battlefield scale at 1.5, defence bonus of 1500% and distant brick pavier enemy did little to ease the pain, (or the volume), of my ultimate defeat. I sat staring at the mouse still in my hand, like a hand grenade still to be thrown. With nothing to lose I threw that toward my lost troops in some vain attempt to honour their glorious sacrifice and save them from any lingering pain, but I only managed to catch the window a glancing blow and send the comfort of glory it held for my troops on a wayward course.........directly onto the neighbours new car.

Oh My Word this is hilarious!!!
This text should be framed I swear!

Emberguard

Legend
Yesterday, hit up a 'hoodie & made off with their 24hr goods production.
This morning, same 'hoodie turns around and "revenge" attacks me with...
4 Spearchumpies!lol

I don't put my hard-earned gains up on the market though. I prefer to horde my earnings and offer them up to my fellow guildies when the need arises. ;)
You sure it was a revenge attack? If a quest requires "recruit X units" I just charge the neighbours with sticks to kill them off

@Gouls Im just glad you didn't hit a person with the laptop. Maybe next time, close the window and put cushioning over it so you don't smash the window. Or face a different direction.

@Thomas Covenent a bit of both really. Obviously the GBs primary purpose wasn't to coordinate attacks with others. But it is good strategy

Last edited:

Epic!

DeletedUser114563

After the 4th attempt to take revenge on a plunderer it eventually happened. Extremely hard to kill player because of this player ginormous defense bonus, went in with 8 turturrets against 2 turturrets + 6 Ronin Bots, lost 3 troops, now comes the difficult part, to plunder this player. Have to keep going back to see if there is anything I can plunder, got 23h left to do it .

PS. Again thank you to my precious Kraken that pulverized one troop at the start.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114563

Bingo, my 1st plunder for revenge :)
Now I'll keep on attacking and plundering whenever possible :)

DeletedUser112892

Up to now I've only plundered against the 2 spear defense, but I'm so fed up with the whinging I think I might just plunder everyone. My player text says "Beat me? Plunder me! I'ts fine." Why can't everyone have this attitude? It's only a game.
My attitute is "Plunder me, it's fine. Now you can expect me to knock on your door and steal something very precious" ;)

DeletedUser113901

I don't usually plunder but when I have time I like to attack so I can see revenge fail on replay. I'm not against a TF or a Maharaja when there is one waiting to collect. :blush:
I've had a nice discussion once with a guy who breached my def with 1HP on 1unit and wich I congratulated.
One day I'll do GE on auto and have time to pluuuuuuunder!

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I had someone so angry? that he donated 200 fp’s out of nothing.
I do no extortion so this came by surprise.
I really enjoy hitting up goods, and then putting stuff up on the market to properly even out my stockpiles...
...and then smile when the person/s I looted those very same goods from spend fp's to effectively 'buy' them back!:lol: