• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Difficulty of Event is far too much in Bronze Age.

DeletedUser110620

Hello,

I have become stuck on one quest for the fall event in Bronze age for two days, and just moments a go, a similar quest opened up which is far worse.

The problems:

1) If I want to contribute to a guild treasury, it's impossible to contribute Broze Age goods. So while it might be possible for me to complete the first quest "donate 70 goods," I bet the second quest is closed off to me, "donate 100 goods of your era or the era below to the guild Tresury."

2) There are not enough fights available to me. PvP fights are closed off until late in the Iron Age, and all other ways are exhausted or far too difficult.

I did speak with an Iron Age player in my neighbourhood who said he's just not going to bother with the event. So I wonder how bad it is?

FallQuest1.jpg
Quest 1

FallQuest2.jpg
Quest 2

FallContinentMap-1.jpg
Bronze age Continent Map finished

FallInventory.jpg
My Inventory, and 2 or 3 days a go it had just 6 Lumber in it. So I have been working hard to get the goods to pass the first quest. However since Iron Age goods are not "your age or below" then even if I collect 100 Iron Age goods and give it to a guild, the quest may not count it.

FallMilitaryTactics.jpg
Attacking other players will not work until Military Tactics late in the Iron Age is unlocked. It's Far Far too late in the Iron Age.

This is, in my opinion very bad quests to present to a Bronze Age player.

If anything can be done to trick the system around to let me pass those quests then please do say.

OK, I know that I can still loose battles and defeat 40 units, so the second quest can be passed. But this leaves the first quest lingering for a few days more. Which I think is still very unfair.

By the way, I enjoy the event on my other world, and flew through it with ease there.

Cheers!

DeletedUser110620

Daily quests where you need to defeat an army in iron age are to hard to beat

Daily Quests are not available until Iron Age too. And lets face it, it's then just one battle, maybe once or twice a week.

In actual fact I don't mind if it's just the one quest giving me a hard time so long as I get the windmill fully upgraded.

DeletedUser114563

I still remember the struggles I had when I started with my 4 games, kept of being robbed of my productions, couldn't finish the quests.
First got everything to run on a 24 hour schedule, secondly devoted my 5 years to make my attack as strong as possible to take revenge on plunders and thirdly not to bother with a defense which you can never make unbeatable, so why bother, so let them kill my 2 spearmen then and my 1 Military Drummer now, they get almost no points out of me, but a possible plunder out of my revenge.

DeletedUser110620

I still remember the struggles I had when I started with my 4 games.
First got everything to run on a 24 hour schedule, secondly devoted my 5 years to make my attack as strong as possible to take revenge on plunders and thirdly not to bother with a defense which you can never make unbeatable, so why bother, so let them kill my 2 spearmen then and my 1 Military Drummer now, they get almost no points out of me, but a possible plunder out of my revenge.

lol, it's just the battles which are needed. Plunder isn't necessary. Did you see my Inventory of goods? Everything, apart from the quest is going fine. :)

DeletedUser114563

I went thru' the same, no goods then. Now I have 10s of thousands in stock of everything.I make my priority goods buildings to everything, because goods are power.

DeletedUser110620

I went thru' the same, no goods then. Now I have 10s of thousands in stock of everything.I make my priority goods buildings to everything, because goods are power.

Power, sure. But just one kind of power.

DeletedUser

I did speak with an Iron Age player in my neighbourhood who said he's just not going to bother with the event. So I wonder how bad it is?

My daughter is in her sub world in iron age and she does quite well.
She had a “natural” city shield by not playing “military tactics” free until it went really needed for the event.
That said she has way more experience with the game on her main than it looks like.
She played the PvP tower free and as such could do her fights via GE as long as “military tactics” wasn’t done yet.

Edit by Chalinna to insert the quote I specifically reacted on just to be sure it isn’t called off topic and all deleted again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
I still remember the struggles I had when I started with my 4 games, kept of being robbed of my productions, couldn't finish the quests.

What on earth does this have to do with the subject?

Or this???

Somebody asked for "the adventures of Pedro"?

@firestormfury, you can still continue on the continent map.

DeletedUser110620

My daughter is in her sub world in iron age and she does quite well.
She had a “natural” city shield by not playing “military tactics” free until it went really needed for the event.
That said she has way more experience with the game on her main than it looks like.

Placing it on the tech tree is too limiting. We need an option to opt in early to attacking cities, as it is clearly needed by some.

DeletedUser

@firestormfury I am sorry in my earlier reaction I’ve been more explicit about how she did that.
I was too generally speaking about the event and being in Iron Age.

DeletedUser110620

events shouldn't be available in bronze age

other important things of the game are unlocked in iron age
DC
GE
donating to other peoples GB
fighting the hood
GvG including donating goods of your age

Actually, I've had a lot of fun doing it from Bronze Age because of the unique challenge it offers. I'm sure I'll get through the quest in question. But man, restricting events is just a low call.

Shad23

Emperor
Daily Quests are not available until Iron Age too. And lets face it, it's then just one battle, maybe once or twice a week.
Daily i was talking about was reported to me by a member of my guild on beta fight had 2 waves and my member could not eaven get through 1st wave

DeletedUser110620

Guys, there is no reason to question doing events in Bronze Age.

I checked the FoE Fan Club Achievement, it says I've I've been playing this world for 3 days. And have a look I completed 28 Quests of the Event.

Look, I'm sorry I'm flaking out on one little quest, and I got annoyed by a second similar quest that showed.

I really expected something constructive from the forum. Not someone asking to reduce game functionality further.

Deciding to start a new world, was partly encouraged by the fact a quest is on at the moment. And I have to say the challenge saw me paying more attention to this new world more than the old one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Deciding to start a new world, was partly encouraged by the fact a quest is on at the moment. And I have to say the challenge saw me paying more attention to this new world more than the old one.

Recognizable :)
I’ve started a new game on C a while ago just to be challenged again and because some sort of silly yet loveable person is situated in that world.
On B I’ve seen most of it so yes being challenged is nice for sure.

#Event

DeletedUser110620

Recognizable :)
I’ve started a new game on C a while ago just to be challenged again and because some sort of silly yet loveable person is situated in that world.
On B I’ve seen most of it so yes being challenged is nice for sure.

#Event

Then, why did you like the comment about Events shouldn't be available in Bronze age? It's one of the most fun I've had with events I can remember. This about having limited options to battle is not so good.

DeletedUser

Then, why did you like the comment about Events shouldn't be available in Bronze age? It's one of the most fun I've had with events I can remember. This about having limited options to battle is not so good.

Bronze age.
It might be because I agreed on that one.
#Event

DeletedUser110620

Bronze age.
It might be because I agreed on that one.
#Event

That would have sucked so bad to not have won some of the nice things I won back when I started my main world all that time a go. I kept all my Bronze Age stuff for months after. I really liked it a lot. I left it bronze age too. Some I stored back into inventory, some I sadly deleted about the time I built my Traz.