• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #72 2018-09-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hi folks,

Here is this week's thread. Last week's winners can be found here. This week's prize is again

100 fall ingredients of your choice!

*sorry, no pretty picture this week :)

To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is post in this thread. Any player who posts within 2 minutes either side of this week's randomly chosen prize will win :)

Usual rules apply. This week's competition will close at 11pm UK time on Sunday 23rd September. Good luck everyone!

DeletedUser114055

MONDAY, 22:57 , post...
After a long journey, we are finally on a new island,
Many of us got a crate with food, so we are full of energy,
We are told somewhere in the island, there´s another crate,
Full of food, weird one tough, caramel, cinnamon, chocolate,
We have one week to find it, as supplies won´t last long,
Hope we can keep our sanity in this hostile environment..

finally, a new thread!

For the winners, how will you distribute the 100 ingredients?
The requirements for recipes aren't evenly distributed, are they?

DeletedUser114055

finally, a new thread!

For the winners, how will you distribute the 100 ingredients?
The requirements for recipes aren't evenly distributed, are they?
they keep changing, so is hard to know which ingr. needs more, i just asked 10 of each for 2 worlds

Ati2

Legend
So, people with smartwatches! :D The battery in it will die over time. What do you then? Buy a new watch every 2-3 years?

(The new Amazfit Verge looks extremely good.)

DeletedUser114055

So, people with smartwatches! :D The battery in it will die over time. What do you then? Buy a new watch every 2-3 years?

(The new Amazfit Verge looks extremely good.)
usb rechargable

Ati2

Legend
usb rechargable
I know, but so is your phone. And you need to get a new battery for that every 2-3 years. But with a smartwatch? Can you buy a new battery? I just watched a video on how to replace it, and I would not want to do it myself even if I could buy a battery. Is there a "replace battery" service in the store where yo ubuy the watch? Or do you really just get a new one when it's dead?

DeletedUser114055

I know, but so is your phone. And you need to get a new battery for that every 2-3 years. But with a smartwatch? Can you buy a new battery? I just watched a video on how to replace it, and I would not want to do it myself even if I could buy a battery. Is there a "replace battery" service in the store where yo ubuy the watch? Or do you really just get a new one when it's dead?
i don´t know, i had my fitbit for more than 3 now, battery still perfect, still last the 6-7 days it´s supposed to

Status
Not open for further replies.