• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #71 2018-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112892

Yay, I can bake some stuff! :)
I am still accumulating ingredients. Now need to do some calculations again to see if I can have 2 Mills of Fall level 7 at the end of the event :D
But, some things are for sure:
-Despite 4FPs production, I won't hunt Prosperous Cider Mill;
-I will hunt SoKs and 1 RH Shrink Kit along with second Mill of Fall.
-Maybe, but just maybe, will see if I can finish in golden league (not so optimistic about it)

DeletedUser97166

What are you after? :)
Ummmmmmm, kinda hoping SoKs come back around because I have an odd number and it is KILLING ME
And rogue shrink kits but again need even number
Same for WW shrink kits......

Is there anything else worth having?
What are you after?

DeletedUser97166

-Maybe, but just maybe, will see if I can finish in golden league (not so optimistic about it)
But if you win this week as well that's as good as A LOT of diamonds spent (couldn't be asked to work it out 2450 gives you 6 of each, we got 20 of each so already it's looking good.)

DeletedUser112892

Is there anything else worth having?
What are you after?
Cider Mills sounded interesting to me, but, as you need to get every upgrade separately at certain chance, I've given up, they are not worth it.
Not planning to build any more WWs, so WW Shrink Kit not an option. Only attractive options are SoKs and RH Shrink Kit, along with Colorful Mill of Fall.
But if you win this week as well that's as good as A LOT of diamonds spent (couldn't be asked to work it out 2450 gives you 6 of each, we got 20 of each so already it's looking good.)
That's what I am talking about :D

DeletedUser97166

Not planning to build any more WWs, so WW Shrink Kit not an option
I was on my leave from the game when the shrink kits were introduced. I have only had one so far for the even number I have in my city...... So I would really like some of them lol but they not urgent

DeletedUser112892

I was on my leave from the game when the shrink kits were introduced. I have only had one so far for the even number I have in my city...... So I would really like some of them lol but they not urgent
If I didn't decide to give up on building diamonds farm on Arvahall, I would hunt WW Shrink kits there :P

DeletedUser114055

YAY many many winners; but still stuck on same island, at least we have food now

Status
Not open for further replies.