• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plunder! Plunder! PLUNDER!!!!!!!!!

Emberguard

Legend
Looool! That is hilarious!
I do love my neighbors so badly that I visit them everyday can’t live without them.
We are só meant to be!
They often write me love letters <333
The only thing is that they sometimes have a difficultly to express their love in an appropriate manner.
But I can just feel the love they don’t have to explain I understand them without words.

I think we need a 'Plunder Progress' thread here, where we can share our exploits & plunder achievement progress, plus show off all those little love letters from our best 'hoodies! ;)
Totally love that idea! :D

Today from an attacker:
Wauw jij hebt mooi spul in de verdediging
Wow you have neat stuff in the defense (thumbs up emoticon)

Me:
Thank you :))

Edit We are buddies now and are exchanging strategies to gain units we can’t really have in our era ^_^
Needless to say he withdraw the attack in the midst of things as he saw my destroying and impessive army at work 8-)
Look @Chalinna :D A place for all your love letters <3

DeletedUser

Where am I?

This is hopefully not that misleading and deceptive tittled “enough is enough” thread.

#plunder_as-much_as-_you_can_and-never_regret_you_did_they_know_they_love_us_so_bad!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dead-Eye

General
Well I got a palace and a TF today. No hate mail as yet. That said, it's been a slow week on the plunder side. I had built up so much goods that I had to put em on the market, 1 for 1 going up and I felt if all my hoodies hated me for stealing their stuff they would not take ant trades. Now tradin time is over!

DeletedUser

Well I got a palace and a TF today. No hate mail as yet. That said, it's been a slow week on the plunder side. I had built up so much goods that I had to put em on the market, 1 for 1 going up and I felt if all my hoodies hated me for stealing their stuff they would not take ant trades. Now tradin time is over!

Great thinking!
We obviously need to think ahead of things ;)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Yesterday, hit up a 'hoodie & made off with their 24hr goods production.
This morning, same 'hoodie turns around and "revenge" attacks me with...
4 Spearchumpies!lol

I don't put my hard-earned gains up on the market though. I prefer to horde my earnings and offer them up to my fellow guildies when the need arises. ;)

DeletedUser

Yesterday, hit up a 'hoodie & made off with their 24hr goods production.
This morning, same 'hoodie turns around and "revenge" attacks me with...
4 Spearchumpies!lol

I don't put my hard-earned gains up on the market though. I prefer to horde my earnings and offer them up to my fellow guildies when the need arises. ;)

DeletedUser

Did you hear the latest bad bad bad bad news?!

I can’t do robbery today!!!!
I am horribly devastated: I can’t plunder :(((
Already aided my guild and friends..
The event demands a very puke alternative: so I was forced to aid my neighbors
It was traumatizing being forced to aid them..

DeletedUser97166

Did you hear the latest bad bad bad bad news?!

I can’t do robbery today!!!!
I am horribly devastated: I can’t plunder :(((
Already aided my guild and friends..
The event demands a very puke alternative: so I was forced to aid my neighbors
It was traumatizing being forced to aid them..
I refuse to do the quest when this happens, I will not aid my hood, I cry when I do it accidentally. All those missed goods and FPs :(

DeletedUser

I refuse to do the quest when this happens, I will not aid my hood, I cry when I do it accidentally. All those missed goods and FPs :(

It was just horrible my EA goodies :’(

Oh my god I could have sieged something and break it afterwards :(

GvG for Quest-President !

Last edited by a moderator: