• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #71 2018-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser97166

View attachment 16519

Bargains are there to be had, Arc or not. I've built up a decent number of self levellers in my friend list now
But it's examples like that that show why it is so hard to get BPs these days.
I am in a guild where over half the players are high arc.
Means I have to rely on outside guild (like that self raising hood I had last week) to be able to get even the smallest of places.

DeletedUser114055

Means I have to rely on outside guild (like that self raising hood I had last week) to be able to get even the smallest of places.
well, that last example viking showed, you get profit arc or not, is just how much
Need to hunt for them a bit

DeletedUser97166

well, that last example viking showed, you get profit arc or not, is just how much
Need to hunt for them a bit
There aren't any like that in my guild, they all hunt each other and use their high arcs to take spots. If they are missed they are added to a message thread just for spots on GBs.

Which is why I have to hunt through my friends and neighbours if I want any chance with a GB these days.

vikingraider

Emperor

I'm in a guild with many, many high level(and Arc) players. I'm number 37 in my guild. And I've gone from 7fp in the inventory 6 months ago when I got my Arc to 80, to having around 17k now. We try to share the rewards around in my guild. Doesn't your guild help each other out?

DeletedUser97166

I'm in a guild with many, many high level(and Arc) players. I'm number 37 in my guild. And I've gone from 7fp in the inventory 6 months ago when I got my Arc to 80, to having around 17k now. We try to share the rewards around in my guild. Doesn't your guild help each other out?
They do help each other, but there are those few that always like to make it hard for the majority unfortunately.

DeletedUser97166

Ohhhh you're in Revolver I see lol
Too bad I love him guildie family too much haha

DeletedUser114055

There aren't any like that in my guild, they all hunt each other and use their high arcs to take spots. If they are missed they are added to a message thread just for spots on GBs.

Which is why I have to hunt through my friends and neighbours if I want any chance with a GB these days.
Guild is hard, so do i

Status
Not open for further replies.