• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #71 2018-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser114055

Oh yes the Arc!,
– the GB that should never have been implemented into the game, but now it is here so everybody just slightly serious about this game better get one.

In 3-5 years a huge chunk of players will have the Arc at level 80 or more. I have asked before – Is there a maximum Reward Contribution Level?
– because if not, then the FP inflation Bubble will hit the game at some point when a player has +100% Contribution Reward – It will mean than a few players can go completely rampage because they will get more back than they invest every time. In the very unlikely scenario that all players have an Arc with +100% Contribution Reward the importance of FP´s will be zero – Essentially the game will be dead, shot its own Foot by an Arc boomerang.
NO, even if you had a 110% contr. of arc; is only on the reward. If reward spot is 45, you get 100 let´s say, but if you dump 150 on it, still lose 50...

DeletedUser112892

Is there a maximum Reward Contribution Level?
No, but who would spend many FPs to level the Arc past level 80 just to get another 0.1% of contribution reward? People only keep leveling their Arcs beyond lvl 80 just to increase amount of goods that can be donated to guild treasury ;)

vikingraider

Emperor
I could do mine...

Screenshot_51.png

DeletedUser114055

No, but who would spend many FPs to level the Arc past level 80 just to get another 0.1% of contribution reward? People only keep leveling their Arcs beyond lvl 80 just to increase amount of goods that can be donated to guild treasury ;)
or to help others get bp´s and medals

vikingraider

Emperor
I still don't know how you managed that. :D In this world ("L"), and the guilds that I have been a part of, it took a lot of hard work to get the blueprints that are enough to unlock it up to level 73. At this point, I have a very hard time imagining that I would be able to get the prints for a higher level.

Level 80 Arc and 1.9 thread. I have that number of bps for nearly all GB's now. Only prints I've ever chased were Arc a long time ago

DeletedUser114055

This.

A reward greater than 100% does not mean you will win more than you put in. It's not 100%+ of what you put in, but 100%+ of the reward given by that place.
And in the other hand, if you lock a spot with a reward of 45, using only 30; well, then you see the high profits, as you get even more than 100% of what you put in; but such spots are rare

Ati2

Legend
And in the other hand, if you lock a spot with a reward of 45, using only 30; well, then you see the high profits; but such spots are rare

Rare, and if you get sniped, you lose a lot of points instead of winning. The more people have high Arcs, the higher the chance of logins those points inslead of winning them.

Level 80 Arc and 1.9 thread. I have that number of bps for nearly all GB's now. Only prints I've ever chased were Arc a long time ago

I rarely see a CF in our 1.9 thread. When I do, it's for level 5 or 6. I could grab 3 or 4 prints off that, but that's not even a single level, let alone hundreds.

So come on guys! CF is great! Our guild is great! Come, come! :D (Or actually, wait a while before I get my high Arc, okay? :D)

DeletedUser114055

Nice, 300 profit, i´m lucky if i get 20 profit..altough i do only have in top world a lvl8 arc

Status
Not open for further replies.