• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Body Shop

vikingraider

Emperor
I'm the opposite, a hoarder. I've currently got 350m+ coins on 1 world with the next fp costing 52k. Should I spend my coins?

DeletedUser99588

Just like real life. Women spending it all is a problem. :lol:
I will pretend that sexiest comment never happened

:lol::lol: Notice there wasn't a denial :lol::lol:

I wish there was a snowflake emoji. Lets have a campaign to get a snowflake emoji followed by a 'pc' one.

Now to go and hide in my bunker with flak jacket on. I foresee incoming, probably a campaign for a sexist pig emoji :P or if in London a humongous Donald Trump balloon.

DeletedUser99588

I'm a married parent of two kids, you really think I have any money to spend on myself or things I want? lol

In all seriousness I know how tough it can be so lets hope the future holds a time where you can treat yourself.

DeletedUser

You could not use another color for that?

It is in line with the “red light district” feel I get by the body shop although that is pinkish which makes the Body Shop even more doubtful!
It hurts the eyes though :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: