• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How do you get advanced GBs for your age?

• Thread starter DeletedUser114342
  • Start date

DeletedUser114342

Yep, got it ! But even if one of my guild mates offered the goods for free, I would still contribute FPs towards their GBs anyway as I'm not looking for a free ride as I don't think that would be fair. I just wanted a general idea of what would be a fair price to pay.

Emberguard

Legend
So it does not relate to the "quality" of goods? Even if I'm willing to trade like 1TE for 2 FE goods?
500fp BA to FE is very cheap I think.
It'd be something you'd have to negotiate on a case by case basis

Remember the person trading is primarily after the FPs, not the goods. If they're short on the age goods you're offering, or feel it's viable to trade on the goods you're offering then you may get a discount. If a player has an abundance of goods it won't matter what age goods you're giving unless they're able to make a plan for those goods, so they may also need to know what those goods could be sold for in FPs before being willing to accept a lesser rate for them

Snarko

Private
How many points needed to get to top 500 in A? I assume its around 12-15 mln?
Top 1000 is 12.5m points right now. Top 500 is 21m. I should get into top 1000 before I leave HMA. Top 500 may take longer and will obviously increase before I get there. I still expect to get there if I play long enough.

Top 100, that might be a different matter. I'm not sure if I can ever get that high in the rankings or how many years it will take me if I do.

Vesiger

Monarch
I've been stuck around 680 in Noarsil for over a year - I'm scoring steadily, and every time I place an expansion , research a tech or go up a level in a GB I bump up a little in the rankings, but then I drop down again within a week or so. I think I've just got to the stage where all the active players above me are progressing at about the same rate as I am (and probably doing GvG on a regular basis, at a guess).

dimondus

Captain
I've been stuck around 680 in Noarsil for over a year - I'm scoring steadily, and every time I place an expansion , research a tech or go up a level in a GB I bump up a little in the rankings, but then I drop down again within a week or so. I think I've just got to the stage where all the active players above me are progressing at about the same rate as I am (and probably doing GvG on a regular basis, at a guess).
Same here I'm just barely top 500 in Noarsil for almost a year and getting ranks are hard because everyone is fighting and leveling GBs at the same pace as I am.

DeletedUser112892

Wow, so there are players with more than 10M points who are in HMA?
My goal :D

DeletedUser114342

Can someone tell me why rank is so important in the game? What advantages does a higher ranking give you?

DeletedUser114342

Only more respect and lower ranked neighbors afraid to attack you because you have more ranking points than them :)

thanks DarkUros :)

I place no importance on rank at all and never really gave it any thought until I started seeing it mentioned on here. And I still don't really care. It's a game and I just play the way I want. Simples!

Great, I just wanted to make sure I was not missing something here. I thought perhaps that the higher ranking you are the more rewards the game gives you such as 100 fp/week...now wouldn't that be nice :)

dimondus

Captain
Close to 13 months now.
Top 1000 has increased by 0.2m since my post; t500 by 0.5m. My score has increased 1m since then. Yeah, t1000 will be easy.
1mln in 10 days in HMA?! How did you do that? Sounds like a witchcraft to me.