• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Body Shop

DeletedUser97166

How do you like the overall impression of the body shop?
That I don't really need one, I don't research, I don't use supplies and the only reason I have supply buildings are for daily quests.

DeletedUser

blue lagoon

Don’t mention that!
That is a highly disturbing heavily Xrated and all movie!
Is this really a FoE item???!!!!

Blue lagoon and a body shop I can’t bare anymore.
My daughter may not enter those x rated eras: game over!!!

Nonsense. It was pretty clear from the very start that the only reason you started this thread was to mock Pedro.

I just knew Pedro had something to do with the body shop!

DeletedUser97166

Then you do need it. You could also need it for events where you have to finish production in productionbuildings of your age. I am pretty sure you are far from VF, but maybe there comes a day.......
I am in FE because I decided not to go any further. I have a few production buildings, but most are blacksmiths and for daily quests only.
I get more supplies from recurring quests than I spend on making goods.
If it were not for events or daily quests I would not need supply buildings at all.

Emberguard

Legend
Then you do need it. You could also need it for events where you have to finish production in production buildings of your age. I am pretty sure you are far from VF, but maybe there comes a day.......

When it first came out it seemed the only reason people added Virtual Age buildings was purely for the Dynamic Tower usage, but you do make a good point. Quests would need them too. Especially if we come across the "from your age" type

Do you have many Virtual Future supply buildings?

DeletedUser

I am in FE because I decided not to go any further. I have a few production buildings, but most are blacksmiths and for daily quests only.
I get more supplies from recurring quests than I spend on making goods.
If it were not for events or daily quests I would not need supply buildings at all.

Sorry off topic but I urge to ask ‘cause I have the same dilemma.
I am in FE too and just don’t want to progress.
This has to do with Arc goods and GvG.
Is this your reasoning as well and if so doesn’t Inno neglect GvG in an intolerable way?

Insteead they design a body shop (this one is for the topic part), stickers for in our profile to brag about, a tavern, whatnot really?
Not even those extra maps for us to justify to continue in the tech.

DeletedUser97166

Is this your reasoning as well
Mainly to do with GvG, and as I can still hit the VF troops on the AA map with my HT just don't see the point when I have taken a year out and have GBs to level.

And sorry for being off topic, however I feel supply buildings aren't as needed in the higher ages when coins seem more of the problem again.

Agent327

Overlord
When it first came out it seemed the only reason people added Virtual Age buildings was purely for the Dynamic Tower usage, but you do make a good point. Quests would need them too. Especially if we come across the "from your age" type

Do you have many Virtual Future supply buildings?

7 that give only supplies. Other special buildings like a Luau for instance I have upgraded to VF.

Agent327

Overlord
Mainly to do with GvG, and as I can still hit the VF troops on the AA map with my HT just don't see the point when I have taken a year out and have GBs to level.

And sorry for being off topic, however I feel supply buildings aren't as needed in the higher ages when coins seem more of the problem again.

Coins are never a problem.

DeletedUser

Pssssttttt I spend my coins on FPs lol

Same ‘problem’ here.
My next fp will cost close to 400.000 coins.
I am like that IRL as well: live life to the fullest and work to live and not live to work.
Why nothing I do is ever free of charge volunteersjobs? No thanks.
My gifts to good causes are tax deductable and otherwise I won’t give.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97166

My next fp will cost close to 400.000 coins
And yet you still need to buy them to be able to get the spot you want in GBs without wasting all your FP stock lol.

But seriously. Diamond buildings are great when you get them free from Events/GE but I wouldn't buy them personally.

DeletedUser

And yet you still need to buy them to be able to get the spot you want in GBs without wasting all your FP stock lol.

But seriously. Diamond buildings are great when you get them free from Events/GE but I wouldn't buy them personally.

We are just big spenders :lol: