• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Deco for Event League Result

• Thread starter DeletedUser96901
  • Start date

DeletedUser96901

Proposal: give a deco for your league result at the end of events

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: doesn't exist

Reason: having a visual building in the city that shows your result in events

Details: each of those league reward packages will also include a deco for that league (looks like the image in the result table)

Visual Aids: (those things as deco)
result.jpg

Balance/Abuse Prevention: balance is done by its happiness. no abuse possible it is only a deco people can build or not

(I know it is too late for this event. but sure there will be more events with leagues)

DeletedUser113901

Neutral. Best league already gives a portrait so I'm not sure it's that usefull but why not?
I only hope it won't replace something.

Emberguard

Legend
+1
It'd be nice to have (the option of showing) a sort of record in the city as to league results over a extended period of time. Decorations would totally do this :D

@bradype Leagues give portraits yes, but you can only wear one at a time

DeletedUser97166

I am not big fan of decs and it would just be another item in the inventory

Agent327

Overlord

With the introduction of the aid button hardly anyone still places decs. It would just be something for the inventory.

DeletedUser113901

Since it's a reward for "winning" in an event, it should give medals rather than happiness.

Emberguard

Legend
We've only had the soccer league so far.

and the straw tent all ages decoration from winter event is 1x1 giving 2 medals plus 3 goods. 1 medal if on its own

One could make the league decos a ongoing set

Emberguard

Legend
oh right /those/. I thought we were talking specifically about the league trophies that come bundled with stuff once you open them

DeletedUser97166

They were rewarded when the new ranking system was brought in depending where you currently were in the rankings. The same time GvG was introduced to the game.

DeletedUser97166

Based on????
Sorry I must not have explained properly.
When the old ranking system was changed to the new one the existing players got the award trophy's.
The award you got was based on where your position was in the old ranking system before the change occurred.

Agent327

Overlord
Sorry I must not have explained properly.
When the old ranking system was changed to the new one the existing players got the award trophy's.
The award you got was based on where your position was in the old ranking system before the change occurred.

What do you know. That seems to be a deco based on a result.