• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spinning the wheel in the Summer Event and other previous Events

DeletedUser96901

I got 8 full palace sets last year without using diamonds

that was luck
(and having the wheel open all day long)

2017: best summer event ever
2018: boring

DeletedUser112892

Do you notice that you started driving off-topic on your own thread, Pedro?
Let's get back on topic if you don't mind.

DeletedUser99692

How come you don't know? asked Agent

Well Agent it's because I am a player just like you. So I don't know and even if I asked I would not be told as it's above my pay grade. lol

Dead-Eye

General
I dunno how a characture of a British soldier complete with RSM stash, pint of lager, and an SA80 looks like Yoda but when you are nuttier than a squirl turd anything is possible.

Agent327

Overlord
How come you don't know? asked Agent

Well Agent it's because I am a player just like you. So I don't know and even if I asked I would not be told as it's above my pay grade. lol

Really? CM will not even tell you when you ask? Rather strange since it is common knowledge on several forums where the CM shared it.

DeletedUser99692

Well as I have said before This is not several forums This is the EN forum and I am part of the EN support team.

DeletedUser114563

( Yoda Shaw ) I dunno how a characture of a British soldier complete with RSM stash, pint of lager, and an SA80 looks like Yoda but when you are nuttier than a squirl turd anything is possible.
Hahaha.
Yes that what it is ?
Hahaha.

Agent327

Overlord
Well as I have said before This is not several forums This is the EN forum and I am part of the EN support team.

And as part of the EN support team you can not ask your CM, or Inno how it actually works? CM can!

EN stands for international doesn't it? Shouldn't that mean you of all should be on top of it?

DeletedUser99692

If you wish to confirm your belief that it is predetermined. Put a support ticket in do not quote unrelated forum information here.

Amy Steele

General
( We might just get lucky and have a developer to tell us exactly how the Spinning of the Wheel actually works )
Enjoy :)
Hey folks, not quite the post I was looking for, but even better in many ways given who the reply is from. The post first...
It's not rigged. I know how programming works, Im one myself. This is a common thing, script calculates everything before actually showing it to player, this happens in many, many games. But that doesn't mean it's rigged, it just how engine works, because making delays just to wait for the spin could make unnecessary problems.

Consider it a bug (script doesn't delay the window till the wheel has stopped)

EDIT: I just spun the wheel 10 times. I got everything, but diamond package. Whenever I pressed Stop (at the same row), it changed speed to random speed, always different. And always so different, it never landed on diamonds, altought I tried hard. Now, thinking that this is rigged, what's the point of giving 800 Diamonds to top-player instead of low-ones? Again FoE team with their IQ and ideas how to balance game?

not saying it's rigged tho, maybe I'm very, very, very, very unlucky, as usual, in this game.

ps. 'Select from url' feature @ Insert Image doesn't work, tells me the link is not valid ( http://www.bildites.lv/images/sv1mn7jmgv61huwd50tg.png )

EDIT: Yep, as predicted, I added screenshot of what happened next min.
View attachment 4447

And the reply...
Now, why ruin this quite helpful post (explaining why the wheel behaves as it does from a coding PoV) with this unfounded (and untrue, I might add) accusation?

And don't just take my word for the fact that the wheel isn't rigged - there are plenty of players in this very thread that report that non-payers have won just as much as payers in their guild/among their friends. It is a game of luck (and yes, criticism of that is noted) and that means you can be unlucky as well.

Regards,

Anwar

For those of you who never had the pleasure of interacting with him through these forums, Anwar was our own dear Game Designer, as you can see if you look at the original post, or his profile page :)

PS if I can find the post I was actually looking for, I will quote it here too :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser114563

Oh thank you God
Anwar said:
And don't just take my word for the fact that the wheel isn't rigged

Eventually the truth comes out and all the maltreatment I went thru', in plain English "It's sick" the way some people go on and treat you :(
It's a shame :(
We have unfortunately a lot of immature characters around this Forum :(

DeletedUser112892

@Amy Steele, correct me if I am wrong, but from his post, we can make a conclusion that it is all definitely only luck based and prize is fixed at the moment you press "Spin" or "Refresh and spin" button?

Amy Steele

General
Indeed, that is how I understand the posts I quoted. It seems the prize is determined the moment you click the spin button, and all else is just for show. I believe a post exists somewhere on this or the beta forum where this is stated explicitly, and this was the post I was looking for. However I cannot find it right now, but found the posts I quoted instead

DeletedUser112892

Indeed, that is how I understand the posts I quoted. It seems the prize is determined the moment you click the spin button, and all else is just for show. I believe a post exists somewhere on this or the beta forum where this is stated explicitly, and this was the post I was looking for. However I cannot find it right now, but found the posts I quoted instead
So I was correct. Pressing the "Stop" button doesn't do anything, it just makes waiting time for already determined prize to show shorter.