• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.132

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

Please use the thread below to discuss version 1.132. This update contains some balancing changes, as well as the usual bugfixes. Check out the full list here.

Thanks

Richard & Team

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
*sigh*
Another update, and still no missing Achievement Medals?!

How are we in Storm Riders supposed to intimidate every other guild on our world if we can't all have our purple level '1st place' GE medals proudly showing in our player profiles?!:(

dimondus

Captain
"We have increased the Forge Point-requirement for levels of the Terracotta Army Great Building by 4%"
What can I say, continue to focus on events :/
I know many players have it already at lvl 60-80. How do you intend to "balance" those "cheap" TAs?

Why does mobile client need filters if it shows only the past 12h events? Nothing that important can happen in the city that player won't notice without a filter.

DeletedUser112892

Why does mobile client need filters if it shows only the past 12h events? Nothing that important can happen in the city that player won't notice without a filter.
Event history on the phone is now as long as on PC ;)
Just, we still cannot search for specific player actions by typing name into search box :(

DeletedUser

I'm also not happy over the amount of players who now have sickening high TAs who will not see a difference between what the rest of the players will have to go through because (yet again) it was not tested thoroughly enough before bringing out a new era. I'd be willing to sacrifice the progress in my own if they rolled it back for everyone to match what others will have to contribute now.

As well there appears to be a bug with aiding now as a result of this last update. Buildings are showing as being available to polish but you get the "this building has already been aided" message and yes I've cleared my cache and even went as far as restarting my computer but same cities, same issues and mainly with polishing vs motivating from what I've encountered so far as I tried different buildings only to get the same message.

When will they reconsider rebalancing the way players get points as well if they are going to allow guilds to take, drop and retake the same sectors they held in GvG?! This is taking advantage of the point system for fighting. I'd highly recommend not allowing any battles won in GvG to count towards global points. Yes I know it'll never happen but I wanted to voice it regardless. ~lol~

Agent327

Overlord
I'm also not happy over the amount of players who now have sickening high TAs who will not see a difference between what the rest of the players will have to go through because (yet again) it was not tested thoroughly enough before bringing out a new era. I'd be willing to sacrifice the progress in my own if they rolled it back for everyone to match what others will have to contribute now.

That wouldn't make any difference. They just lose a few levels which they will get right back.

When will they reconsider rebalancing the way players get points as well if they are going to allow guilds to take, drop and retake the same sectors they held in GvG?! This is taking advantage of the point system for fighting. I'd highly recommend not allowing any battles won in GvG to count towards global points. Yes I know it'll never happen but I wanted to voice it regardless. ~lol~

They shouldn't rebalance the way you get points. They should stop guilds from taking the same sectors over and over again.

Kizii

Private
What is Inno intending to do about the unfair advantage it gave players who elected to level their Terracotta Army GB to high levels prior to applying the 4% increase in level costs???? THERE NEEDS TO BE A BALANCING FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT CHOOSE TO LEVEL UP!!!!

I have a high enough defense for the time being so I elected to concentrate on other GBs. If I had of known I may have re-prioritised. Inno needs to fix this immediately. IT IS NOT FAIR THAT IT HAS GIVEN A LOT OF PLAYERS AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE. For me to catch these players I need to spend a lot more forge points....BE FAIR and come up with a solution for players like myself immediately. After four years of playing this game I am seriously considering walking away from it over this issue....NOT HAPPY

DeletedUser653

Just found a new bug, when investing FP via the phone there is a massive change which is limiting the maximum FP investment to 500 FP at a time, this gives players massive risks as we can now see a snipper and can disconnect the GB at the right point when hes invested 3000 FP but needed to invest 3200 to make it safe. Then connect 2 hours later with friend ready to add the 3200 and snipper loses 2000 FP.

WHY have this limit and why was in not in the announcement. IS this a bug or intentional change that was hidden from users?

DeletedUser96901

Just found a new bug, when investing FP via the phone there is a massive change which is limiting the maximum FP investment to 500 FP at a time, this gives players massive risks as we can now see a snipper and can disconnect the GB at the right point when hes invested 3000 FP but needed to invest 3200 to make it safe. Then connect 2 hours later with friend ready to add the 3200 and snipper loses 2000 FP.
I already love that feature even if I haven't seen it in action yet

and if that would a bug then the browser has a much bigger bug
there is the limit 10 FP :o

what does the GB owner prevent from disconnecting when a browser player wants to make first place with 3200 FP (and he must do that in 10 FP steps) ?

WHY have this limit
to prevent that an app player jumps from zero to 3200 when a browser is donating and is at 3000 and not even knowing there is an app player active
now he sees the enemy in 500 FP steps when he is donating in 10 FP steps

but why ist the limit in the app 500 and in the browser 10 ?

and why was in not in the announcement
here I can agree
such a big change should be announced

IS this a bug or intentional change that was hidden from users?
I hope it is an feature :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:

Boorg

Captain
when investing FP via the phone there is a massive change which is limiting the maximum FP investment to 500 FP at a time,

What?

500FP at a time and you are complaining?

What do you want than, automatic contributions?

People who use browsers should complain as this is a huge unfair advantage which only App players can benefit from.

What?

500FP at a time and you are complaining?

What do you want than, automatic contributions?

People who use browsers should complain as this is a huge unfair advantage which only App players can benefit from.

We did that already; that complaint then was like smoke in the wind - It would seem a slight change has occurred to let us browser users get at least a heads up anyway.

And Yes - we should all know who is donating to our GB's as close to real time as possible. As soon as a cell phone click occurs to do the donate, our GB's should register that click (not after the whole wad goes in)!

DeletedUser653

i think there was a massive uproar when they allows the app player to donate 5k FP in under a minute, but we have all got used now to playing in browser as all good players do but when boosting a fellow guild member or seeing a snip in the hood we reach for the phone and do it quickly,

Its a really big change to anyone who snips big and will lead to losing thousands of FP and INNO tried hiding it away from the annoucement and I am told it was never even tested in Beta so its was new to them as well.

SO Mods - what the hell is going on? Whats the reason for this unnounced and untested change which no one has asked for.

Emberguard

Legend

WHY have this limit and why was in not in the announcement. IS this a bug or intentional change that was hidden from users?
Oh that's not a bug. My guild discovered that yesterday and contacted support. It's 100% intended to work that way

Pretty sneaky not to be in the updates but not even all of support knew about it. They had to contact the senior team

DeletedUser96901

and will lead to losing thousands of FP
:blush:

finally app player can also lose thousands of FP
not only browser players

but the risk is still higher for browser players
in 500 FP steps it sure still goes much much faster than the browser

which no one has asked for.
to be honest
it was asked for it in an even more drastical way
app players can only donate 10 at once like browser players (not 500)

so it is not true that nobody asked that app players get slowed down

Emberguard

Legend
yeah many players have asked in both directions for a long time, either decreasing mobile donation capabilities, or increasing desktops to match mobile.