• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #66 2018-08-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galladhorn

Monarch
My hope for the day is that the freaking building project down the road stops thier huge genrator – it creates a constant bass and we got +30 degrees here in Berlin, so windows open for the exhange of an nnoying bass. .........lol. They heard my wish – it stopped as I wrote this :lol:

My hope for the day is that the freaking building project down the road stops thier huge genrator – it creates a constant bass and we got +30 degrees here in Berlin, so windows open for the exhange of an nnoying bass. .........lol. They heard my wish – it stopped as I wrote this :lol:

As far as I have ever seen...theres always construction going on in Berlin..

Ati2

Legend
That's how fast your wishes can come true! :D

AussieAlex

Overlord
Finished pizza post. It’s made in a little toaster oven. Not too much heat escapes.
EDIT: homemade ham and pineapple, pork-sage sausage and salami

Emberguard

Legend
NEW UPDATE: Mobile mode is now restricted to 500FP when contributing to a GB before it sends, and 10 secs inbetween sending each lot of FPs

Support confirmed it's not a bug

AussieAlex

Overlord
NEW UPDATE: Mobile mode is now restricted to 500FP when contributing to a GB before it sends, and 10 secs inbetween sending each lot of FPs

Support confirmed it's not a bug
What does this mean? What if I have a GB that requires 1000 FPs? I can't finish that from mobile, no matter what? Not even in an hour?
What Ember said is that you have to wait 10 seconds between each batch of 500FP.

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah I re-worded the post after @Ati2 posted and before refreshing

What Alex said, 10 sec inbetween sending batches of 500.

Before you could click an unlimited amount and snipe GBs without ever being detected. That put Desktop users at a severe disadvantage as they can only do 10FP (or whatever is in their FP bar) at a time and wait inbetween

This bridges the gap between mobile and desktop a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.