• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Level up kit as a reward in the GE

• Thread starter DeletedUser112793
  • Start date

DeletedUser112793

????

there are already many level up kits that bring up one building one level (and into your era)

you want a "egg-laying, milk-bearing woolly sow"
an one kit that could bring up ALL buildings that could be leveled

sorry: will never happen
Isn’t that exactly what the renovation kit and one up kit are? They can be applied to any applicable building. This is an equivalent, or even more valuable reward, as there are fewer buildings it could be applied to.

DeletedUser96901

Isn’t that exactly what the renovation kit and one up kit are? They can be applied to any applicable building. This is an equivalent, or even more valuable reward, as there are fewer buildings it could be applied to.
nope

Emberguard

Legend
It wouldn't be that much difference in the amount of buildings you could apply to.

Most event buildings are able to be lvl'd, it's mainly the inbetween events that don't. Actually the Halloween Graveyard has 6 lvl's but can only be lvl'd 3 times per year. If we then released a lvl up kit the exclusivity of "you've been playing for longer then this other player" becomes a moot point.

I'd love a lvl up kit, but I don't see it becoming a thing without some restriction on how often it can be activated

DeletedUser110668

I actually like this idea, it's like my Emperors Entrance is currently at level 1 while the other pieces are at level 2. So using this suggested item could get my Emperors Entrance to level 2.

Not sure how people can say this is a bad thing, maybe they're not understanding how it works.

+1

DeletedUser96901

Not sure how people can say this is a bad thing, maybe they're not understanding how it works.
I can't understand how people can think there will be one kit for everything

it's like my Emperors Entrance is currently at level 1 while the other pieces are at level 2. So using this suggested item could get my Emperors Entrance to level 2.
in the event you needed to get one out of 5 different kits

so why do you think you can use one kit for not only those 5 but all other upgradeable buildings ?

and then getting it easily in GE ?

why had InnoGames introduced so many different kits in one event when then later they make one universal kit for all ?

it is not bad
it is an imbalanced overpowered thing compared to how the game works with upgrade kits

so you don't understand how the game works

[Balance]:. I believe this to be quite a valuable reward, so it should be as rare as the renovation kit or one up kit and only be available for higher level encounters in the GE or similar
who finds the joke in that sentence?

rare like reno kit or one up kit :lol:
good players have more than 50 of both already :rolleyes:

DeletedUser110668

I can't understand how people can think there will be one kit for everything
so why do you think you can use one kit for not only those 5 but all other upgradeable buildings ?

You currently have kits that:
  • Upgrade a building by 1 era
  • Upgrade a building by multiple era's
So why not have one that:
  • Upgrades a building by 1 level
Will continue on the next question as it's basically the same.

why had InnoGames introduced so many different kits in one event when then later they make one universal kit for all ?

Why not?
Like you said, it will be a "universal kit".

Individual kits are meant for events, but once then event is over... you're then stuck with a building that you can no longer level up.
So having a universal kit would make sence as you'd be able to keep leveling up buildings and thus giving you a reason to keep playing as you'd have something to aim for.

And having this as a reward in the GE would make more people actually play the GE

it is an imbalanced overpowered thing compared to how the game works with upgrade kits.
If anything, it makes the game more balanced as it will allow people that have lower level buildings to upgrade them to higher level buildings. (as there as people who already have the highest level building of that type, so it will keep the game more even, thus more balanced)

It's like, is it currently balanced if someone has a building that is level 7 while someone else has the same building at level 1?
- No
So having a kit like this will improve the balance as the person with a lower level building can upgrade it so they're on par with the person that has a higher level building.

DeletedUser96901

Individual kits are meant for events, but once then event is over... you're then stuck with a building that you can no longer level up.
you no longer can upgrade TODAY

there could be upgrade kits in DC in the future (was suggested on beta forum and even the CM there can't say if it will happen or not)

in next years event there can be upgrades again

and: InnoGames is throwing away a way to earn money
why should a player spend money in an event to get more upgrades kit when he already has a dozen universal upgrade kits ?

for me that is an make the game easier not to suggest idea
In particular, please do not suggest the following ideas, as they will not be implemented:
Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.
over time in this case: still playing next year

and thus giving you a reason to keep playing as you'd have something to aim for.
but where would then the reason to spend diamonds ?

and where is the reason to keep playing until next year to get the upgrades then ?

so for me:
I want a higher level than I can get for free: use diamonds or wait until next year

Agent327

Overlord
So having a universal kit would make sence as you'd be able to keep leveling up buildings and thus giving you a reason to keep playing as you'd have something to aim for.

No it doesn't make sense. Events are special with special rewards. Make it common and I no longer have to do events.

And having this as a reward in the GE would make more people actually play the GE

That is an argument without any proof besides that, do we need more people play GE?

If anything, it makes the game more balanced as it will allow people that have lower level buildings to upgrade them to higher level buildings. (as there as people who already have the highest level building of that type, so it will keep the game more even, thus more balanced)

It will not make the game more balanced, but a lot easier.

It's like, is it currently balanced if someone has a building that is level 7 while someone else has the same building at level 1?
- No

-Yes

You both had the same chance of getting that building to lvl 7.

So having a kit like this will improve the balance as the person with a lower level building can upgrade it so they're on par with the person that has a higher level building.

Person with a higher level building can upgrade a second one. What balance?

Events are a nice source of money for Inno. They will never introduce something that will make events worthless.

Emberguard

Legend
A Level Up kit if able to be easily obtained (like through GE) would make the game ridiculously easy.

If it were limited to once off - once per year, no way of ever gaining more then one of these kits within 365 days of the last one being available, then it would be balanced and a viable option. At that point it'd no longer fit into the "do not suggest thing that makes game easy" category.

But not if it's possible to obtain more then 1 from an event and too close together. If getting 100's of diamonds from GE Lvl 4, plus fountain of youth, plus Terrace Farm are not enough to encourage GE playing then a lvl up kit won't do the trick either. Diamonds are the most valuable resource in the game, terrace farms are scarce outside of GE and Fountain of Youth are handy for diamond farming.

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
If it were limited to once off - once per year, no way of ever gaining more then one of these kits within 365 days of the last one being available, then it would be balanced and a viable option. At that point it'd no longer fit into the "do not suggest thing that makes game easy" category.

That wouldn't be balanced. That would make it totally useless. I am not in favor of it, but in the way you suggest put it in. It will be of no use to almost everyone.

DeletedUser96901

they could sell them from time to time ingame
one universal upgrade kit for 2500 diamonds (or higher but not lower)

that would be prize a little bit higher than in the event

so people who spend diamonds in the event still have an advantage (which should be because the event is the place where you should upgrade your building)

but if people later want to upgrade any building they can do it

then it is not a cheap throwaway in GE

[Balance]:. I believe this to be quite a valuable reward
then let's put a value on it ;)

2500 diamonds

DeletedUser112793

I have been playing for under 100 days, and have 5 renovation kits and 8 one up kits in the store, but would really value a level up kit as my Tholos of Idols is at level 8 and there is no indication that there will be another event in which I can upgrade it in the future.

Agent327

Overlord
I have been playing for under 100 days, and have 5 renovation kits and 8 one up kits in the store, but would really value a level up kit as my Tholos of Idols is at level 8 and there is no indication that there will be another event in which I can upgrade it in the future.

You are describing the exact situation where people are tempted to spend diamonds.

DeletedUser114191

i would say add a general Level Up Kit in the GE as one of the prizes for all ages place it in the final questline. therefore you either get it or you dont and you keep trying.