• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Towers

DeletedUser3601

i have waited patiently for the lost medals before the upgrade occurred. but i did not get them. i lost 40 medals from the Early Middle age tournament and 20 medals from the Iron Age tournament. I tried clicking on support, but nothing happens

DeletedUser

i have waited patiently for the lost medals before the upgrade occurred. but i did not get them. i lost 40 medals from the Early Middle age tournament and 20 medals from the Iron Age tournament. I tried clicking on support, but nothing happens

You are not the only one mate... I have been telling them this for a week now. "Wait till Monday! was the answer" and guess what? It is monday, it seems medals have been awarded again, towers display winners (wrong winners) and still no medals. Okay, time for me to do something i should have done a while ago.

DeletedUser3315

Same here - still no 20 medals from winning last sundays iron age pvp tournament when the update wiped everything. Waiting on them to be given for the expansion too which is annoying.

DeletedUser3009

And then everyday, it seems about that I get wiped of a pvp tower, and I am no longer in the fight for the medals, when I was in line to claim some. It is getting very annoying.

DeletedUser

Same here, I was owed 20 medals, explained how I won them and was given 3. I will not be spending any more money on this game

DeletedUser276

I have been paying out the medals to the players all morning manually. I caught up on every ticket that was in there and there are no more left.

DeletedUser

I submitted my ticket last week and 2 days later, I was given 3 medals instead of 20. How do you determine what people are entitled to or is there no way of confirming what people are claiming?

DeletedUser

Now it appears that I haven't been getting points added to my total for winning fights. I am rapidly getting annoyed with what should be a good game. So not only do I miss out on medals I now miss out on points as well. I'll give the game another week and decide if I'll ever play or sink money into any game owned by the game makers.

DeletedUser

every body knows about these pvp towers where are they i cant find them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

you need to conquer provinces on the continent to access the PvP towers.

i really really really recommend that you have a good browse through the Guides section of this forum - you'll find all kinds of great information about the game.

have fun!

DeletedUser

I won, Iron Age tournament and should get 30 points and got 20 points,

DeletedUser

Hey limeni.os, welcome to the Forums. :)

If you take a look over here: Tower Guide
You'll see the Iron Age Tower actually only gives 20 Medals.

- L

DeletedUser

Good day, I won the tourny in a bronze tower. After the tourney ended it showed me as champion. I did not receive any medals or points. Today the new tourney starts and it shows someone else as current champion. I tried to submit a support ticket and got an illegal portal msg.

DeletedUser1094

At the moment the worlds on the en-server are down. Thats why you cant submit a ticket. But it's the right thing to do, if you feel cheated out of the medals, then the In-game Mods can check it out.

DeletedUser

Please note that it can sometimes take a while before your Medals are relinquished.

DeletedUser65

Good day, I won the tourny in a bronze tower. After the tourney ended it showed me as champion. I did not receive any medals or points. Today the new tourney starts and it shows someone else as current champion. I tried to submit a support ticket and got an illegal portal msg.

hey recon and welcome to the forums. firstly be aware it can take anywhere up to 24hours(should be far less than this) for you to receive your medals, but also bare in mind with todays downtime there may be additional delays experienced. if you have not received them in the morning do as our altruist's said and send an in-game ticket.
secondly in regards to not being listed as the champion, yes you won your tournament but during the night the hoods were merged, so basically you got merged into an existing hood which is why you see a different champion listed

DeletedUser6138

What happened to the tournament???
It's been more than 24h from the end of of the last tournament and new tournaments have not yet started?????

DeletedUser

Yes, normally this weeks tournament would've started by now. I'm surprised there has only been one mention of this so far (that I found) and assume it has something to do the downtime from earlier today.