• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: unable to access event history/reload every time

DeletedUser

Game does not start correctly

World:Arvahall
Browser and Version:newest version of Firefox
Overview of the bug:EVERY time I log in, I get a spinning disk and the game wont fully load. I can see all of my houses, but I am unable to move around. If I reload, the game will work. But if I try to access my event history, the same problem recurs.
Screenshots:N/A
How often this occurs:Every time I log in
Urgency:kind of annoying to not know who is supporting me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser556

This is happening to me too.
When I start the game I have to reload once again, because the first time the event history is not loading.
I am using latest version of Google Chrome.
I happens every time I log in, no exception.

DeletedUser

Happening here too, tried different OS's and browsers. This problem does not occur on cirgard. (haven't tested the rest)

DeletedUser

I have the same problem put only on Dinegu
other two worlds I am on seem fine.

DeletedUser2111

I have the same problem put only on Dinegu
other two worlds I am on seem fine.

on World Dinegu The guild Events History Doesn't load and sometimes it loads but after taking wayy long time and icant get to my buildings and sutff.

Please fix This problem..

DeletedUser

w1, chrome
Event history worked fine till i've dismissed a player from our guild. Now its shown as constantly loading.

DeletedUser2111

w1, chrome
Event history worked fine till i've dismissed a player from our guild. Now its shown as constantly loading.
im using chrome as well and im not guild leader and ihave this problem .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like or agree with this post, want to thank me, then please add to reputation (press star at bottom left of this post). Thanks!

DeletedUser2456

Ctrl+F5 = Hard Refresh, just do the normal deleting cookies and temp internet files etc.. If it still does not work, please contact me

Regards,
Chrome

DeletedUser2456

Does the "Spinning wheel" just stay there? or can you go to town hall, and click on event history

DeletedUser

It stays. I need to refresh for it to dissapear. But if i try access event history from town hall - i can make it appear

DeletedUser2456

Hmmm -.- Maybe because there is alot of data in the event history it takes longer to show up the events?

Ill pass this on and see what is said about it

Cheers,
Regards

DeletedUser

There were many pages in my event history (i think at least 10 i think) but all was fine till i added new event - dismissing person from guild.
As for long time to load - i've waited several minutes for it to load but it did not.

DeletedUser

I am trying to open my Event history for hours and hours but it wont load

DeletedUser176

Doesn't work for me either, eternal loading wheel. Happens since update.

Chrome daily updated, recent Flash, Cache/Cookies/History cleared hard (restart etc)...

Download Counter doesn't show any activity, seems the server just isn't willing to show the events ;)

• World: Arvahall
  • Browser and Version: Chrome 20.xy (always up to date)
  • Overview of the bug: Event history loads forever, no action possible
  • Screenshots: -
  • How often this occurs: everytime event history loads: login, call via town centre
  • Urgency: minor+
  • Preventative Actions None possible
  • Summary: Event history loads forever, no action possible. No traffic generated, seems server-sided.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, this topic
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes

Would there be use in sending a ticket?

DeletedUser

Ctrl+F5 = Hard Refresh, just do the normal deleting cookies and temp internet files etc.. If it still does not work, please contact me

Regards,
Chrome

Did this and it still wont let me access events, just get the working circle. In order to do anything I have to refresh page.
As I said before all other worlds are OK just Dinegu causing the problem.

DeletedUser2111

Hmmm -.- Maybe because there is alot of data in the event history it takes longer to show up the events?

Ill pass this on and see what is said about it

Cheers,
Regards

nah ihave only 1 event page and its not even full and ihave the same bug.

DeletedUser17

Hi Guys,

It seems that if you dismiss a guild member from your guild the event tab will load forever. This issue has been reported. We will fix this as soon as possible.

SC-3153