• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #60 2018-06-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
I'd still be happy :P Accept the in-game friendship, I got 9FP hanging around... :P Just for you, where do you want it? CF? Arc?
I was totally confused when I saw your message. :D I wanted to see if we're neighbors, or what's going on, and the game offered the option to remove you as a friend. For a moment I thought I'd lost my mind, not remembering when we became friends. :D But then I saw the request. Funny that the game shows as if we are already friends when we're not yet. :) Oh, well, we are now.

Anyway, CF is better for both of us. That's going slow, you have a better chance of hitting a reward there.

DeletedUser113265

I was totally confused when I saw your message. :D I wanted to see if we're neighbors, or what's going on, and the game offered the option to remove you as a friend. For a moment I thought I'd lost my mind, not remembering when we became friends. :D But then I saw the request. Funny that the game shows as if we are already friends when we're not yet. :) Oh, well, we are now.

Anyway, CF is better for both of us. That's going slow, you have a better chance of hitting a reward there.

OK :) CF it is then :)

Yeah, the moment you send invite, it thinks you're friends but can't donate... weird :P

DeletedUser113265

If you ever make a new city, you can do the same and donate FP to my GBs :P :)

But with a city like yours, you don't need a second one :P

Edit: This is actually a good, legal way to gain FPs... Everyone in the forum has main city, then FPs donation city to the main city of the other forum player :P Basically double the FP

Last edited by a moderator:

Ati2

Legend
If you ever make a new city, you can do the same and donate FP to my GBs :P :)

Don't hold your breath for that. :) One city is more than enough for me at this point. I could not concentrate on two or more. Leveling two GBs at the same time is challenging enough in itself... :D

DeletedUser113265

Don't hold your breath for that. :) One city is more than enough for me at this point. I could not concentrate on two or more. Leveling two GBs at the same time is challenging enough in itself... :D

True :P

DeletedUser111866

Parkog and Rugnir would be a lot harder due to them being very new and wouldn't have the Arc up yet. Rugnir would be the more difficult of the two with there being a smaller player base and consequently a lot slower to build up the GBs and tavern then you can in Parkog.
Yep. Also there are now Arcs in Parkog.

Status
Not open for further replies.