• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #60 2018-06-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
There was a nerfing recently of OoD. People were levelling them to level 100 for free, demolishing, and repeating. Some lost all their banked fps or GB levels(can't rightly remember) due to over zealous correcting. It was eventually sorted
Was this for the "gain X happiness" ? If so that sounds like a perfectly reasonable way to do so

Emberguard

Legend
Hmm. How interesting. Started a new world to test out whether the 100 diamonds you get during the tutorial would show up on the other worlds. They do not even though they increase the total for the world you're still in the tutorial for.

DeletedUser113265

Hmm. How interesting. Started a new world to test out whether the 100 diamonds you get during the tutorial would show up on the other worlds. They do not even though they increase the total for the world you're still in the tutorial for.

Yup, you’re obliged to spend them on the premium house :)!

Emberguard

Legend
note to self: don't accidentally press the reload button instead of the other page tab. Tutorial stuck on trying to select a army. Won't let me press attack. Wonder if mobile mode will fix it
whoops.jpg

AussieAlex

Overlord
Still not feeling so well so I’ll skip that for now :P
Sorry you’re still not feeling well! Ban all food talk!
Good thing to test. Will you keep playing the world?

Emberguard

Legend
yeah it'll be useful for when the small random reward quests come up. Those normally give diamonds.

And mobile mode fixed the stuck army selection screen :D Good thing I have both desktop and mobile mode options

DeletedUser113265

note to self: don't accidentally press the reload button instead of the other page tab. Tutorial stuck on trying to select a army. Won't let me press attack. Wonder if mobile mode will fix it
View attachment 15682

Fixed?

Edit: Cool! Kinda happens to me too!

Also, play new worlds in browser first, they will give a mission to gain 50 medals just by signing in on a mobile :)

AussieAlex

Overlord
Also, play new worlds in browser first, they will give a mission to gain 50 medals just by signing in on a mobile :)
Now THAT’S good to know!
(Me of one world, not sure if I want/can cope with another... )
But it’s interesting hearing about diamond farms. How long do they take to get established?

DeletedUser113265

Now THAT’S good to know!
(Me of one world, not sure if I want/can cope with another... )
But it’s interesting hearing about diamond farms. How long do they take to get established?

With the soccer event? The event, I have 90 WWs and started 24 cities 4-5 days before the event started. Up to date in the event on all worlds.

DeletedUser113265

I meant in general, but I see how you took good advantage of the event!

Oh! Have no idea! Before the event I had another city which I did DC and aids and all, and didn’t have any WWs and had that city for like 1,5 months. But also, I would imagine it’s more efficient to do GE lvl 4 than using WWs

AussieAlex

Overlord
Oh! Have no idea! Before the event I had another city which I did DC and aids and all, and didn’t have any WWs and had that city for like 1,5 months. But also, I would imagine it’s more efficient to do GE lvl 4 than using WWs
Thanks for the late comment. I’ve only done GE 1 and 2 until now, but I’ve just joined. A guild that regularly does 3, and sometimes 4. The rewards sound great, but I’ve got to get my fighting skills up! Negotiating sounds expensive!

DeletedUser113265

Thanks for the late comment. I’ve only done GE 1 and 2 until now, but I’ve just joined. A guild that regularly does 3, and sometimes 4. The rewards sound great, but I’ve got to get my fighting skills up! Negotiating sounds expensive!

Yeah :/ It’s expensive :P

Status
Not open for further replies.