• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Point Incone

• Thread starter DeletedUser111934
  • Start date

DeletedUser111934

I have a question about fp income. I am in the PE and receive about 45-50fp/day. I see players contributing 10/20/50fp per day to gbs but can not work out where the fps are coming from when I check out their cities. I have Sophia Hagia and Castel de Monte as well as event building producing 10fp/day.

DeletedUser112745

• Rewards from contributing to other payer's GBs. These are boosted by the Arc great building.
  • Rewards from quests including buying them with diamonds given as rewards from quests. The diamonds are boosted by the Chateau Frontenac great building.
  • Rewards from Guild Expedition relics.
  • Plundering them is an option too but I doubt they'll get many from this method.
  • Buying them with coins (foolishly).
  • Buying them with diamonds purchased with real life cash.

My LMA city makes between 35 to 45 FPs a day, depending on what my wishing wells and fountain of youths give. That doesn't include what I get from GE and boosted rewards from my Arc via contributions to other people's GBs. I also have spare FP packages in my inventory saved for a rainy day. It's not impossible for these players to be getting a decent amount of FPs, even without spending many diamonds. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112745

FP are NOT boosted :rolleyes:
Indeed, I'm aware of that. Edited for clarity. :)

Why? What else are you supposed to do when you have 5G of coins?
Sit on them and horde them. :D
Up to the players if they want to spend their coins on FP. But it'll be their own fault when they get a historical quest mission to buy FP and can't do so because they're too costly.

You should have placed the "foolishly" here. Price of fp's is ridiculous.
Guess you can't have an opinion and have to represent Inno.
Of course we can. It's InnoGames, not North Korea, lol.
My opinion on this is that it's not costly but it's not cheap either. I'd say it's somewhere in the middle. I've seen other games by other companies in the past charging more for less. But each to their own. :)

DeletedUser111359

Up to the players if they want to spend their coins on FP. But it'll be their own fault when they get a historical quest mission to buy FP and can't do so because they're too costly.

Once your city is rolling, "too costly" isn't really a thing. Sure, they get expensive. On En5, FP cost over 500k each now. But my city throws off several million coins a day, and I'm currently sitting on 490M coins, so I'm not even remotely worried about being unable to fulfill a quest.

By all means, bring on a quest that requires purchasing 400 coins to fulfill. Lets separate the wheat, from the chaff. :)

DeletedUser111866

By all means, bring on a quest that requires purchasing 400 coins to fulfill. Lets separate the wheat, from the chaff
This will pwn all newcomers that weren't around for enough, as for 400FPs you need at least 4M gold because 400th FP would cost 20k before anything, and you don't get that many until very late. Even my half-year EMA city optimized for RQs has a lil less than that stored, and an FP already costs 10k in there, meaning 400FP would cost me 8M gold. What to say about a poor one week old Iron Age city that only gets a couple thousand gold per day?

DeletedUser113901

Once your city is rolling, "too costly" isn't really a thing. Sure, they get expensive. On En5, FP cost over 500k each now. But my city throws off several million coins a day, and I'm currently sitting on 490M coins, so I'm not even remotely worried about being unable to fulfill a quest.

By all means, bring on a quest that requires purchasing 400 coins to fulfill. Lets separate the wheat, from the chaff. :)
400 FP anyone can buy ... 800 would be more challenging ( and I could ) .

Agent327

Overlord

To costly?

Cost of 1 fp at the moment 215.900. Coins total 5.857.373.232

Looks to me like I have foolishly spend a lot of coins on fp's. Can you tell me when I will not be able to do that questline?

DeletedUser112745

To costly?
Cost of 1 fp at the moment 215.900. Coins total 5.857.373.232
Looks to me like I have foolishly spend a lot of coins on fp's. Can you tell me when I will not be able to do that questline?

Let's stop thinking about you for a moment and think about the newer players, like this guy:
This will pwn all newcomers that weren't around for enough, as for 400FPs you need at least 4M gold because 400th FP would cost 20k before anything, and you don't get that many until very late. Even my half-year EMA city optimized for RQs has a lil less than that stored, and an FP already costs 10k in there, meaning 400FP would cost me 8M gold. What to say about a poor one week old Iron Age city that only gets a couple thousand gold per day?

DeletedUser111866

That guy is a camper. What's there to think about? Do you think he foolishly spends coins
Well, I say about new people, who barely afford to buy ten FPs, let alone four hundred. And are you actually trying an argument ad hominem?

DeletedUser103180

I have a question about fp income. I am in the PE and receive about 45-50fp/day. I see players contributing 10/20/50fp per day to gbs but can not work out where the fps are coming from when I check out their cities. I have Sophia Hagia and Castel de Monte as well as event building producing 10fp/day.
Daz, when you spend the fps, spend wisely, look for a good return on the GBs you help to level, try getting Inno and Cape GBs they also produce Fps.
if you are going to buy Fps, buy them with coins, keep your diamonds and use them for Expansions , space is always at a premium, If you can get an Arc build it as soon as you can and don't stop levelling it.
Happy Gaming,
G

DeletedUser101951

Many get them as rewards from others GB. On high level GB, sometimes the top reward can be 100 or 200 FP.