• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.126

DeletedUser106369

My zoom never changes from what it was when I visit other cities, GE or Continent Map. I don't have to change it when I re-enter my city.

DeletedUser113216

My zoom never changes from what it was when I visit other cities, GE or Continent Map. I don't have to change it when I re-enter my city.
Maybe you did not get the update right then and need to clear cache or something. All previous posters apparently have that issue, and it is mentioned on the update notes.

DeletedUser106369

@GioPoly I play on PC and I am playing version 1.126 updated this morning. Cache cleared after update and I still don't have any problem with the zoom. I am playing 7 worlds including Beta and haven't had a problem on any of them.

Why (?) ... is explained in the update announcemnt. Somewhat.
  • When returning to your city from a different part of the game, the zoom level is now set to the medium distance - - -
  • - - - to keep the city in the focus of the game.
Whatever that means.

It's very bad. Take it away, please :-(

@GioPoly I play on PC and I am playing version 1.126 updated this morning. Cache cleared after update and I still don't have any problem with the zoom. I am playing 7 worlds including Beta and haven't had a problem on any of them.

It's because you haven't changed it from the default of being right in the middle - there are now three zoom modes - it always reverts back to the middle mode.