• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Preparing for ME.

Havik79

Corporal
So I am currently preparing for moving into ME and just want so advice.

I have been using foe manager to plan out the changes, so far I have laid out in my city now.
5 Paper mills, been using them for trades for getting new GB.
1 Blacksmith and clockmaker, spacing.
8 Gunsmiths.
2 Asbestos.

With some moving and removing I think I will go with.
5 Paper mills.
2 Packaging.
13 Hatters.

Before we go on, I will point out I do level 1 GE fighting, then level 2 and 3, if needed 4 negotiating, I just prefer it.

I am looking to spend some time in ME and after any advice anyone has.

So currently in PE, I have been doing.
Spend 66FP each day, I make 50 a day.
Collect 250k coins and goods a day.

After seeing the small production building I want to try doing the produce 5 blah blah daily.
What is the best way to do that, use an expansion where I have room which would give me 15 hatters, collect 3 times a day at different times?.

I currently working on my DT, wanting to get it from level 4 to 5 or 6.
Then go back and work on my level 6 chateau.

Not really worried about going full tilt on recurring, just would like to get more out of it, yeah I know need to get the chateau higher up.

Dead-Eye

General
The sooner you get the Chateau up the sooner you can be rid of goods buildings. Go for doing the hatters mixed with un birthdays. I am doing that with clock makers in Colonial and am doing well with it. Good FP and medals.

Havik79

Corporal
Oh that one.

So what about the hatters, is that what I should do, have them going at different times of the day.

I think I will be able to make packaging off the bat, do I need to get the deposits for ME first, when I look at research it shows it needs paper which I have, and boosted by tree which I also have.

DeletedUser111589

If you have collected lot of TF, at least 10 of them and have Inno or Habitat, you won't need any other goods producing buildings. Terrace farms produce 10 refined goods (if in ME or higher) every 8 hours. That means, with 10 TF, you could theoretically collect 300 ME goods a day from just them.

They have to be modern though, so huge cost on population.

Dead-Eye

General
So what about the hatters, is that what I should do, have them going at different times of the day.

What I do with my clockers is have em all at the same time. I them do UB's in between collections. So with 56 clockers I get 28 randoms plus 28 UB's. Lots of stuff. Better to do it all at once. If you have to to productions for DC it is also easier to get it done. I have a bunch of 8 hour ones to do today so when my clockers ripen and I harvest I will just set em all on 8 hr productions.

Some bloke called Cosmic Raven did a guide on Chateaus and random rewards. It's worth a look however as God like as the guy comes across as, only use it as a guide.

Havik79

Corporal
Ok thanks, I did look at that guys guide, too much of it didn't make sense, and this is more a side fun game, not my serious game.

I don't have any Tfarms.

dimondus

Captain
Not really worried about going full tilt on recurring, just would like to get more out of it, yeah I know need to get the chateau higher up.
All that Chateau strats - too borring... My advise just build/level up goods production GB's (LoA, St Marks, RAH) and don't worry about required goods anymore. You can trade the excess required goods too.