• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #49 2018-04-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

What?? How... unless you have never joined a guild...
Or you only play in app. There's no GvG in app, and Inno refuse to add it. @@@@@@@@@@
A question: Which GB is better, Chateau,or Traz?
Both, haha :) Traz is better if you have a lot of military, or a lot of buffs and a rogue hideout, it's then free rogues per day. Chateau is better if you target recurring quests, say produce 2 1-day stuffs, and build your city to get them done. And yes, it has a potential to turn your city into infinite FP generator. I have seen a table with required CF level to hve infinite "unbirthday" RQs, the lowest value listed was for iron age at 72. The highest I recall was 118 IIRC and forgot what age.
We have 2 winners!
Yay, grats people :)

Ati2

Legend
Enjoy it!

Is the guy still there?

The server just threw me out, and we already seem to be running on 1.124, but the captain guy is still there, and still counting back. So a part of the upgrade is probably still ahead of us.

EDIT: and now he's gone.

Last edited:
Still waiting for my lanterns actually. And yeah won't blow mine all at once..i need that pond so gonna have to wait for it.

Last prize from treasure hunt - 5fp in every world but the last one that got 50 goods. Farewell pirate!

Has anyone figured out how to do the city shuffle thing they were talking about in this new update though...?

DeletedUser112581

Has anyone figured out how to do the city shuffle thing they were talking about in this new update though...?

Didn't they say that they wanted to have that feature in the beta server some time before rolling it out? Like, it might take a few weeks until we get it.

DeletedUser111589

They have already announced it on live servers. It would be problematic to pull it out now

Status
Not open for further replies.