• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Aid and imunity from attack.

DeletedUser112839

I think it would be good if providing aid made you immune from attack for 24h from the person you proved aid to.

DeletedUser112839

Or you could just put together a good defence.
Well yes, but if someone provides aid for someone it does seem a tad unfair if the person who got the aid then attacks the giver, it's a bit like when someone donates in a charity box the collector smacks them in the face. LOL

DeletedUser112839

how about.:
if somebody doesn't aid back he gets automatically attacked and plundered when the 24 hours of the aid are over :blush:
Well there is that option anyway doesn't' need to be done automatically.

Agent327

Overlord

No, but automatically would make it much easier. That way you do not need to check who did not aid you. Ofcourse there has to come a plunder priority list, so you will get value for your effort.

DeletedUser96901

and how many people uses that option ?
5%? 1%? or even less attack people and plunder them because they didn't aid back

No, but automatically would make it much easier. T
actually it makes it more painful for the non-aider

because with automatically it will also be done by players who won't do it

a neighbor ignores 20 aids from his neighbors
next day he gets plundered 20 times

I bet the day after he will aid back everybody

Agent327

Overlord
actually it makes it more painful for the non-aider

because with automatically it will also be done by players who won't do it

a neighbor ignores 20 aids from his neighbors
next day he gets plundered 20 times

I bet the day after he will aid back everybody

You really get it ;)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Well yes, but if someone provides aid for someone it does seem a tad unfair if the person who got the aid then attacks the giver, it's a bit like when someone donates in a charity box the collector smacks them in the face. LOL
So it's perfectly "fair" then, that say for example during an event, if I play faster and/or more efficiently than you, and get to a quest that has, "gain 4 sectors by negotiation OR win 10 battles", I must waste an entire province just so I don't hurt someone's feelings because they don't like getting attacked?:rolleyes:

If you don't like getting attacked, then before dumping on how others play the game, maybe try;
- sending the attacker a Friend invite. If they accept, they can't attack you anymore.
- collect your productions on time. Then there's nothing of worth you'll regret losing if they then decide to plunder you.
- put up a bloody defense of current age units... 99% of attackers don't want to just throw away good units when there's also GE/GvG to consider.
- use the City Shield from the friend's tavern.

But I'm sorry to say, attacking your hoodies is part and parcel of FoE & always will be... Hell, for me, my 'hoodies are how I crush the sequential quest lines of events & maintain a 95% or so DC completion rate!
If I suddenly can't attack 99% of my 'hoodies just because they aided me, I'd almost never be able to finish events and/or DC's as soon as any 'fighting' requirement comes up... hardly "fair" imho.:P