• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Incidents

Dead-Eye

General
I have only missed 3 DC's since they started. I complete them virtually every day on Beta. I feel it is totally unfair that some players on live servers have them and others don't. Beta is the test server and therefor testing should be done there and not on live servers. If you need more data then give everyone on a live server them instead of a few chosen ones on different servers. This would be a lot fairer.

Indeed. Yo Inno where my DC at?

DeletedUser100832

Strangely, I keep finding an incident spawning under my Inno tower. Not next to it, but clearly under, lifting it lets you clearly see the incident. Clicking that part of the tower gets you the incident, and doesn't take you into the GB.

Cambyses II

Sergeant
I've just kicked off a farm in the Arvahall browser and I'm halfway through the BA with no sign of any incidents. Is there some research needed before they appear (like no battle options until Military Tactics are researched) or some other form of hurdle.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure, but they took a long time to appear in my new city in Dengu.

DeletedUser111866

Bump. It's possible incidents are tied to your current number of friends (30) to first appear. Just went with my fresh P city for a friends spree, got several accepts and bam, here they are. I now have dxactly 29 friends (30th spot is my face) so this looks like a good number to actualy trigger them.

Agent327

Overlord
Bump. It's possible incidents are tied to your current number of friends (30) to first appear. Just went with my fresh P city for a friends spree, got several accepts and bam, here they are. I now have dxactly 29 friends (30th spot is my face) so this looks like a good number to actualy trigger them.

Weird conclusion. If you reach 40 friends and your wishing well gives diamonds at that time is it also related?

DeletedUser111866

Weird conclusion. If you reach 40 friends and your wishing well gives diamonds at that time is it also related?
Well, as soon as 29th friend arrived I've got the one-time message dxplaining what are incidents and how to find them. So yes, these are probably related, as time discrepancy was less than a minute. WW giving diamonds is one out of many and not a one time per game, so this will be unrelated.

Agent327

Overlord
Well, as soon as 29th friend arrived I've got the one-time message dxplaining what are incidents and how to find them. So yes, these are probably related, as time discrepancy was less than a minute.

I once got an offer to buy a champions retreat right after I deleted a spearman. Must be related as well.

DeletedUser111866

I once got an offer to buy a champions retreat right after I deleted a spearman. Must be related as well.
I once broke my leg after someone said "I just f***ed up" out of my earshot. Your argument is invalid.