• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #45 2018-03-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The guy that Bridgeman posted with a city full of Cherry Gardens is my hero.

Ati2

Legend
I'm only reading about these Cherry gardens, I don't quite get what the deal with them is yet.

DeletedUser104719

G'night, @Alexander the Noble 519!

The guy that Bridgeman posted with a city full of Cherry Gardens is my hero.

When was this? I've only ever seen 3 sets in a city so far... More sounds awesome!

EDIT: I take it back; neighbor with 15!
2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

DeletedUser104719

Well, they give 5FP in a 5x5 package, which looks pretty close to SoK and gives att/def and goods as well.

in reality, the roads make it a 6x5 space (or there abouts; there may be a small efficiency to gain) but even so they're not a bad option. Of course if you want to age-up the goods production it's going to be murder in 1-up kits :o

Also, thanks @Bridgeman55!

DeletedUser

How many roads do you need for cherry garden? Is it only one building that needs to be connected or the four peripheral ones?

DeletedUser104719

2 of the four; on opposite corners, of course :rolleyes: so it's one side (counting half the squares, 'cos there's buildings the other side of the road) plus most of a second side; you may be able to make a small saving there, depending on your exact layout, but a full side (again counting half the width) makes it 6x5.

There's a nice diagonal tessellation to maximise FP production at the cost of attack/defense, thanks to pawelp:

48 size (Cherry)
10 fps
10 fps
5% attack
0.208 fps/square
0.208 goods/square
0.104 %attac/square

index.php

DeletedUser110179

Of course if you want to age-up the goods production it's going to be murder in 1-up kits :o
As far as I can tell ... FP, Goods, Attack and Defense are All Ages.

Coins, supplies, medals and happiness are Age-specific.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.