• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #45 2018-03-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

You know, I feel like being cheated. Or just plain dumb. The premium culture building in Bronze Age is a frikking fluke. Or at least I have been awarded a bogus item. Wikia says Theater is a 4x3 building that awards quite a ton of happiness (540). I've got an item that's 5x5 and is devoid of everything.

DeletedUser111866

what did you get?
Screenshot_2018-03-13-14-57-49-01.jpeg

This :)

DeletedUser104719

:? How strange... the option in the build menu is still 4x3 with oodles of happy faces... contact support? I guess they're planning to change it, and something incomplete slipped in...

DeletedUser104719

5x5 seems excessive for ANYTHING in BA though; noone has that much space to spare! Even the existing GBs are 2x3 and 4x4...

DeletedUser104719

Awesome! Now if only I could get useful stuff out of these *expletive* chests :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.