• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Lost Supplies

DeletedUser

ok, so i noticed lately that if you are producing supplies from blacksmith and you dont check in time when it finishes, you lose the production. It shows a little dead fish above the house. Now, i can understand this happens and u want people to visit there city again very soon, but i think the timelimit is just a bit short. I mean, i put in production for 1 hour, i checked back in about 1 hour and 20 minutes as i had a meeting to finish, and bam, it was already gone, isent this a bit to short?

DeletedUser276

it shouldnt expire within 20 minutes. From my belief the earliest spoil time is 1 hour.

Surge

Brigadier-General
I don't think this is a relevant system. After 1 hour, you lose the gripper you produce because it did what? Develop rust?

DeletedUser

Ye, it doesn't make much sense. A bone dagger can spoil? I can understand the system if you're producing something from the fruit farm or so, but non-consumable products really shouldn't spoil that quick.

DeletedUser

it shouldnt expire within 20 minutes. From my belief the earliest spoil time is 1 hour.

I have a feeling its much faster then that... Happened various times, so whatever it is, it seems very short. When you are busy working, you keep into account your time. Yes, it can be longer then you think, but stil, its not fun anymore.

DeletedUser

and what about if you like go at sleep at night, i try to set it at 8 hours as i think thats still what i sleep, and 1 day is just to long... so what if i sleep 8 hours, drive to work which takes an hour and then check my city in lets say 1 hour and 15 minutes.. lets be reasonable, its not fun if you open up ur city and see ur production has expired... i mean cmon, be fair. Really would like to know an admins feedback on this or make it clear to members what the expiration of goods are on your city. What about people who go on holiday? is there a 2 week production queu option?

DeletedUser2438

Is there any further info on this? I've played other games where the supplies expire depending on the length of time it takes to produce (eg, 8 hours to produce & expires 8 hours after production), i'm guessing this is not the case with FoE?

Do goods expire if not collected in time as well, or is it just supplies?

DeletedUser

Supplies stale after the length of time it took to produce them OR 1 hour, whichever is longer (so you really shouldn't have any problem collecting the 8h production). Goods and coins do not stale, ever. But a finished production (of any type) can be plundered.

Regards,

Anwar