• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Make a way to see guild-mates are online?

DeletedUser112729

There should be a way to see if/when our guild-mates are online/come online.
It would make GvG easier by letting guild-mates know who's online and can get together at the same time to work together better and trading among our guild-mates would be easier as well.
We could go into the Guild's tab when in a guild to see who's online...
Could input a colored orb by each name...
Red is offline, Green is Online and Grey is for when guild-mates have the feature deactivated
(which can choose to have it active or deactivated in the settings)

joesoap

Major-General
there is a way to find out...send a guild message, if they answer then they are online, if they don't answer then they are either offline or don't want any1 to know they are online
also some people keep a game tab open all the time so while it may look like they are online & just being rude/unhelpful by not doing whatever they may have actually gone shopping 2 hours ago

DeletedUser96901

could get much trouble

people would think I am here and ignore them
and I only have the game running in a tab in the background

so we actually would need it like in skype
or you could simply make a skype group for your guild

Grey is for when guild-mates have the feature deactivated
(which can choose to have it active or deactivated in the settings)
already see it coming:
everybody must turn it on or they get kicked from the guild

DeletedUser110179

my guild manages fine with a mix of browser & app players
Perhaps, serious teamwork isn't really necessary in an app-only guild ... since it wont be doing GvG anyway.
You don't need much co-ordination for trading and GE.

Last edited by a moderator:

joesoap

Major-General
gvg sectors give us less power than both ge & HoFs, app players contribute to both of these, so not sure how or why its possible to make the conclusion that its browser players doing everything
in relation to gvg, app players can make & donate goods so they can & do participate in gvg even if its not fighting

DeletedUser112729

I have 6 HoF from the PME on my land and when motivated drops loads of crowns each day. Plus I have Guild buildings built like OBS, ARC Atomium, etc. And help in GvG when needed, I fill empty slots donate goods, so even if i dont do much on PC cuz my computer is slow I help out as much as possible in other ways... Plus I do GE

DeletedUser116611

I think it is a good idea, the system could indicate whether you are active, inactive, asleep, offline etc.

DeletedUser113901

Because
also some people keep a game tab open all the time so while it may look like they are online & just being rude/unhelpful by not doing whatever they may have actually gone shopping 2 hours ago
that's me.

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer

I am actually neutral for this idea as a whole; Only trying to give a solution for the issue mentioned on here, like for example:

Green - Active and on the game currently
Yellow - On the game but currently Idle (maybe if there's no activity for a few minutes continuously)
Grey - Active player but Not online currently.
Red - Inactive : If not signed into the game for 3 days or maybe for more duration

No Orb - if its deactivated (if at all we need an option it to be deactivated) ...Just adding this only becoz the original Idea had the option for deactivating.

Something similar to many Instant messengers follow for online chatting. This is just an example which can be improved upon by the powers that be, to suit this game needs.

Last edited:

DeletedUser113901

Grey - Active player but Not online currently.
Red - Inactive : If not signed into the game for 3 days or maybe for more duration
There already exists (in guild page)
active within 2 days
inactive within 2 days but active within 7 days
inactive within 7 days
The idea is to add somewhere else
online now
offline now
privacy mode activated
I must vote against your amendment as it doesn't concern the idea only.

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
There already exists (in guild page)
active within 2 days
inactive within 2 days but active within 7 days
inactive within 7 days
The idea is to add somewhere else
online now
offline now
privacy mode activated
I must vote against your amendment as it doesn't concern the idea only.

The one you are saying is only for the Guild administrator's eyes ... Not for everybody in the guild. What the OP wanted was for everybody in the guild to know about other guild members being online. A colored Orb next to the player's avatar. He already mentioned the colors the Orbs should denote and i just added one more to it that says the player's idle just bcoz a few of them, including you, were saying that it will be difficult to know if the player opened the game in one tab while being busy on a different tab or is not on the computer itself.