• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Daily Challenges

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser96901

Cause it is a challenge. It requires some action on your part and you do not have to do it if you do not want to.
where is the challenge in donating 150 goods from the 2000 goods I make daily ?

that is not a challenge that is only waste

DeletedUser96901

ok let me ask again:
why do we need to spend OF goods into the treasury where there are already 100k of each

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser111866

who is "we"? the DC only applies to a single "thou", and it ignores guild treasury status (and for a reason). And since there's no challenge of using an already-grown Arc, go donate even if it's useless to the guild. ;)

Agent327

Overlord
where is the challenge in donating 150 goods from the 2000 goods I make daily ?

that is not a challenge that is only waste

Your comment is a waste. So you are the great player that easily makes 2000 goods a day. Most players don't and they are what this game is about. Not you. Besides that, your question was about why you had to donate when you were already doing so, by means of your Arc. I gave you the answer to that, so stop whining and pointing out how ****ing great you are.

It is a waste anyhow, cause players in arctic and oceanic are donating goods that can not be used by the Guild anyhow.

DeletedUser111589

Even 'better' friends need a rest. Everyone is not playing game 24 hrs a day!

If every friend visited 4 times a week that would still mean tavern has to be emptied at least twice a day (as long as player has 80 friends). I always have to empty my tavern after waking up and once in the middle of day with my 76 friends.

DeletedUser106696

Hooray... 90 x 5 min for a small handful of coins... 90 !!!!
Seriously Inno, are you aware that this is supposed to be a game???

And please, I do not need any smart folks telling me that this is "cos it's a challenge" and I don't have to do it. Of course I don't, and I wouldn't even for a better reward ... but I do worry about the mindset of people who set this type of "challenge" in a game.

For me this come straight after writing out 500 lines after having been naughty in school rather than any form of entertainment :P

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Hooray... 90 x 5 min for a small handful of coins... 90 !!!!
Seriously Inno, are you aware that this is supposed to be a game???

And please, I do not need any smart folks telling me that this is "cos it's a challenge" and I don't have to do it. Of course I don't, and I wouldn't even for a better reward ... but I do worry about the mindset of people who set this type of "challenge" in a game.

For me this come straight after writing out 500 lines after having been naughty in school rather than any form of entertainment :P
Be thankful it's not 105x or 110x (or MOAR!) 5min productions, like we get 2-3 times in every big seasonal event in Elvenar?!

DeletedUser112089

Daily challenges should be called daily 10FP does anyone actually get anything else? maybe a tree once a month?

The odds of actually getting set pieces ( which is why i play it) are lower than the Euro Millions lottery of winning $10.
The effort in is far greater then the reward meaning unless you enjoy paying over the top then the exercise is quite futile.

For example: I had to spend 50FP trading for goods to negotiate the 5 territories required
as 1 of 5 tasks for a 10FP reward.. ( My territories are now much higher than my tech level so I dont earn their resources yet)

Please increase the odds of getting something other than 10 FP, i dont want 10FP every day...
as long as I do this is daily disappointment for me :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's funny, I hardly ever get 10 FP lately. I mean, I don't get great rewards, but 10 FP is not an option in the chests I'm given. I'd be so happy if I had chests with 10 FP as a possible prize...

LadyHecate

Major-General
Daily challenges should be called daily 10FP does anyone actually get anything else? maybe a tree once a month?

The odds of actually getting set pieces ( which is why i play it) are lower than the Euro Millions lottery of winning $10.
The effort in is far greater then the reward meaning unless you enjoy paying over the top then the exercise is quite futile.
I actually choose the Set piece chest because of the high chance of getting the 10FP reward; I've no interest in getting any of the Set pieces!!!

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General

For example: I had to spend 50FP trading for goods to negotiate the 5 territories required
as 1 of 5 tasks for a 10FP reward.. ( My territories are now much higher than my tech level so I dont earn their resources yet)

Please increase the odds of getting something other than 10 FP, i dont want 10FP every day...
as long as I do this is daily disappointment for me :(
If you're burning through map provinces/sectors for DC's, then I'm sorry but, you're doing it wrong. :P

The secret to success in DC's is to simply always IGNORE any day when it demands you claim sectors, UNLESS it coincides with an event quest. (and won't complete the province itself!;) )
Who cares about the -1 to your challenger's chest? That should always be viewed as an occasional happy bonus, vs. the actual target...
And yeah, it might suck to pass up on a set-piece chest, but in the long run, it's far more viable to miss out on a possible reward vs. utterly screwing yourself over by massively over-reaching on the campaign map!!

As for the pay-outs? It evens out over a longer period of time...
Back in the middle of Jan through early Feb, I was scoring Shrines, a couple of the Cherry Garden set pieces, a Maharaja's Palace, and a Champ's retreat!
The past couple weeks though? My chest choices have been mostly garbage, but I've still scored a Champ's Retreat & 100fps from the 'researcher's chest'!