• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #41 2018-02-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112538

"Any Age" GBs - what would they be? Gotta go and check Anyone can tell me what they are?

Emberguard

Legend
Yep. Those are the ones Any of which would be fine for me although Oracle is sorta pointless..... I can just imagine everyones reactions when I put up a ITM thread for that "hey guys got the BPs for an oracle, now you guys get to put 1 FP each on it as per guild rules :lol:"

DeletedUser111866

In the mud meaning GB level 0, just being constructed
Ah, got it. However, it's nice to troll those that couldn't succeed in putting that 1FP into a lv0 Oracle because it only has a capacity of 20.
"hey guys got the BPs for an oracle, now you guys get to put 1 FP each on it as per guild rules :lol:"
BTW, a funny lottery, whoever puts that FP first and second wins five.

DeletedUser111589

It'll be inno tower on A for me. Gotta get rid of those houses.

I would take a set of the Blue Galaxy :lol:

Ooh you're advanced enough for it! I'd love to see it up. I'll come visit like a tourist and take pictures :D

I joined the Inno party late having played for a while now but only just recently planting InnoTowers in most of my cities.

It seems like Inno Towers are the most popular of all the population buildings. Any particular reason you think why that is?

LadyHecate

Major-General
It seems like Inno Towers are the most popular of all the population buildings. Any particular reason you think why that is?
FPs!
ToB becomes fairly redundant by ME as it no longer provides current Age goods.
Habitat has the biggest population growth per level and is most efficient per city square but only provides coins.
Therefore Inno tends to win out as it gives FPs and with a lower population growth than Habitat can be levelled higher more quickly without having to provide a corresponding level of Happiness from elsewhere thus giving even more FPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.