• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Daily Challenges

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Agent327

Overlord
there are no built military buildings quests in events :rolleyes:

Tour de France Historical Questline

Quest 8:

• Maurice-François Garin: "Research a technology or build 2 military buildings from your current age or 3 from the previous age" and "Spend 12 Forge Points"

DeletedUser96901

Tour de France Historical Questline

Quest 8:

• Maurice-François Garin: "Research a technology or build 2 military buildings from your current age or 3 from the previous age" and "Spend 12 Forge Points"
you fail

part of an OR: a non-fighter doesn't need to do that

DeletedUser111866

we ALL have our own preferred ways to play the game, AND, no one way is the RIGHT way to play.
You should have emhasized differently IMHO: "no one way is THE right way..."

I am trying to play with balance, it's a lil easier with GE giving units that can be spent for military needs. Also recurring quests somewhat help to accumulate the desired amount of goods.
Build Alcatraz and get rogue hideout an you'll have balanced play.
Building a GB this far into the tech tree (PE) is a pretty serious walk, I'm trying for more than a month straight to accumulate goods for Chateau and I'm still at about 70%, so it's not THAT easy, also Alcatraz is the biggest building in the entire game, easily outpacing all military in terms of space demand (but not requiring pop, but it's no big deal once you dip into late-era GBs - hello Inno tower), so to build it should be justified pretty hard. Doing event quests might not be enough to urge building it or plan building it.

DeletedUser111589

You should have emhasized differently IMHO: "no one way is THE right way..."

I am trying to play with balance, it's a lil easier with GE giving units that can be spent for military needs. Also recurring quests somewhat help to accumulate the desired amount of goods.

Building a GB this far into the tech tree (PE) is a pretty serious walk, I'm trying for more than a month straight to accumulate goods for Chateau and I'm still at about 70%, so it's not THAT easy, also Alcatraz is the biggest building in the entire game, easily outpacing all military in terms of space demand (but not requiring pop, but it's no big deal once you dip into late-era GBs - hello Inno tower), so to build it should be justified pretty hard. Doing event quests might not be enough to urge building it or plan building it.

True on space. I did build inno first to clean up houses. But it didn't take me more than a month for both GB. I was entirely focused on farming at the time so it was easier on me for goods.

DeletedUser111866

I was entirely focused on farming at the time so it was easier on me for goods.
You can't farm goods high above your era, right? And if you farm FPs (RQ or whatever else), you still need to make a trade. This is where I fail miserably - and I don't know what to do actually to hasten the process.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
You can't farm goods high above your era, right? And if you farm FPs (RQ or whatever else), you still need to make a trade. This is where I fail miserably - and I don't know what to do actually to hasten the process.
Find a good/better guild than you're currently in, and search out some high era friends for your Friend list.

A good guild will help their smaller players get the key GB's without gouging typical fp costs for the goods required for example.
An excellent guild will simply have a group who can just outright provide goods for free for the likes of Arc + 'Traz! ;)

Vesiger

Monarch
Today's daily challenge had FIVE components to complete, with only four visible in the window and not so much as a scrollbar on the mobile app to indicate the presence of anything else.
So I only discovered that I had to complete an additional 55 five-minute productions fifty-three minutes before the challenge was due to end - I didn't even know it was possible for a challenge to have that many components, let alone for it to have ''hidden" components, which is doubly unfair :-(

DeletedUser111866

I didn't even know it was possible for a challenge to have that many components, let alone for it to have ''hidden" components
Yup, but this is rather an interface issue - in app the DC window has space just enough for 4 displayed quests. A hint of more quests would be VERY nice. In the meantime, the window is scrollable like any other window with a long list.

PS: initially they said "2-7 quests per DC", so watch out.

DeletedUser

Today, my daily challenge asks me to:
- Pay 35,000 supplies
- Pay 59,000 coins
- Spend 1,000 silver
- Finish 50 5-minute productions
- Collect 60 goods

All that for a whooping 100% chance to get:
- 30,000 coins

Seriously, I don't know who thought that asking players to pay coins and supplies for the daily challenge would be a good idea, but the very least that they could have done is to make sure that what you've got to pay is worth the average reward that you get, not three times as much (59,000 coins + 35,000 supplies > 3x 30,000 coins).

DeletedUser96901

my Arc donates more than 1000 OF goods every day in the treasury

why must I donate 150 goods for the DC ?