• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #36 2018-01-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

10% - i wish, suspect 0.4% or something
Well, rare incidents are about one in three days, so 10% sound about right. 5d per month, though, is a lil more than a spit in your face. Even one WW is thrice more on average.

DeletedUser111866

I think a pillar lv7 is a worthy prize. 3x3 for 3FP/day on top of everything else is pretty nice.

DeletedUser110179

Quest 20:
  • Cal Rogers: "Gain control over a province" and "Spend 10 Forge Points"
    Reward: 70 Footballs and Forge Bowl Trophy

Quest 37 (Feb 1):
    Reward: 85 Footballs

It's worth it.

DeletedUser

Quest 20:
    Reward: 70 Footballs and Forge Bowl Trophy

Quest 37 (Feb 1):
    Reward: 85 Footballs

It's worth it.
It's more the "Finish 7,009,905,365,325,235,265,754 1-hour productions" quests that put me off.

Emberguard

Legend
Each to their own. In High Middle Ages I love it because I already have 15 Alchemists

In beta the DC's are now getting things like "pay 10k supplies" and "pay 10k gold" so it'll be interesting to see how they balance that in the game and in future events (this is with me in iron age mind you)

Status
Not open for further replies.