• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #36 2018-01-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Then it's possible I'd need to change my guild/friends list to get me help with this. One person ever helped me with those trades so far, one declared proxy (another guild) but no one responded, rest is silent - there are not many people who can possibly help me gather PE goods in required volume, so I'm not too disappointed, but still I'd like to accelerate the process.

Be brutal on your friends list. Cut down to 70 and invite 10 who are in PE or (preferably) above but not from the top 100 players if you can help it (only because they get plenty of attention).

If that doesn't work, cut another 10 and repeat!

LadyHecate

Major-General
I like taking the train to Edinburgh. Are you on the east or west coast mainline?
East Coast! I currently commute weekly from Scotland down to York.
On the subject of daily aiding, I'm curious how much people just click the AID button and how much folks actually go into the city and pick a specific building to motivate or polish.
Camping in CE, I target specific OF/AF buildings of higher-Age Friends as it's otherwise difficult to get certain OF/AF BPs. Everyone else from TF downwards just gets Aided.

DeletedUser111866

Which world are you in?
Fel Dranghyr
Be brutal on your friends list. Cut down to 70 and invite 10 who are in PE or (preferably) above but not from the top 100 players if you can help it (only because they get plenty of attention).

Heh. Will definitely cut the tail in a couple of days, leaving those that I've been speaking with on good terms. And probably drop that kid who's posting trades of 1:1 one age up, and the one who's posting 50:45 one age up. Spammers.

Heh. Will definitely cut the tail in a couple of days, leaving those that I've been speaking with on good terms. And probably drop that kid who's posting trades of 1:1 one age up, and the one who's posting 50:45 one age up. Spammers.
That's the way. Also, anyone wothout a tablecloth at least one below you, anyone who always seems to have a full table, anyone who doesn't visit (of course), anyone with a crude name, anyone not seeming to progress at your pace, any you wrote to but they never replied ... it's easy to trim half of them once you get going.

DeletedUser110179

Quest 32 (Jan 27):
  • Cal Rogers: "Finish 20 productions in production buildings from your age or 25 from the previous age" and "In a production building, finish a 1-hour-production 10 times"
    Reward: 85 Footballs

Looks like we wont be able to get by on the trusty Blacksmith for thew whole event ... unless you're in Bronze or Iron Age.
I have 5 Bountiful Cider Mills and 4 Terrace Farms ... so I guess they they can do double duty for this quest.

Blacksmith.png

Quest 32 (Jan 27):
  • Cal Rogers: "Finish 20 productions in production buildings from your age or 25 from the previous age" and "In a production building, finish a 1-hour-production 10 times"
    Reward: 85 Footballs

Looks like we wont be able to get by on the trusty Blacksmith for thew whole event ... unless you're in Bronze or Iron Age.
I have 5 Bountiful Cider Mills and 4 Terrace Farms ... so I guess they they can do double duty for this quest.
Although I dislike how many production quests there are, at least tying it to an age makes a little more sense. With a little planning, the first part can be done simply by collecting the usual 8-hour or 24-hour cycle.

I have a few 5-min mass rush that will come in handy if I remember to use them.

DeletedUser110179

I haven't invited any friends since I passed the 80 milestone in the beginning.

That said, a lot of big players are actively sending invites to smaller players. All these players with level 80 Arcs (or thereabouts) could actually ruin your game. They can literally take over your city by cornering 1st and 2nd place (even 3rd) on all your GBs. Eventually, you're just a pawn in their game of chess.
Part of the joy of the FP-strategy is to level your GBs ... but if your GBs have been hi-jacked by Arc-addicts with nowhere to go then you might aswell re-access your part in the game.

Just knowing that there is an over-abundance of "investment potential" can be used in your favour to leverage better terms (certainly, a higher percentage of the Arc profits). Some guild/players hunt down GBs in pairs ... taking 1st and 2nd place for maximum profit ... but you really want friends willing to take 1st (or 2nd place) single handed, ie 50% of the level for 1st and a further 25% for 2nd place ... 75% in total (vs 2 x 33% giving 66% in total).

The game has changed ... you have the power to negotiate an expanded horizon .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111866

That's the way. Also, anyone wothout a tablecloth at least one below you, anyone who always seems to have a full table, anyone who doesn't visit (of course), anyone with a crude name, anyone not seeming to progress at your pace, any you wrote to but they never replied ... it's easy to trim half of them once you get going
Well, having a red cloth makes most of friends list goners, even some people in the upper part (one kid removed all decorations from his tavern while apparently having them bought!). Full table - harder to track, from what I manage to track only 2 or 3 classify as no-tavern (one with me stuck inside XD). Crude name - well, look at me, is my name crude? I say yes XD Doesn't visit - dam devs, they can't get the app to download the entire history, just 80 last entries without any "more" button, this is not enough to keep serious track on who does visit me, who does aid me, and whose taverns did I visit (more, tavern button in app history is always the same regardless of tavern state - it's expensive to update all of them though, so it's understandable), also this makes me more generous to my 'hood because 10 to 30 people do aid me during the day out of 70, and I can't always ram the remaining 40 since some aid me *occasionally* and I don't want to repay aid with offense. And finally, "any to who I wrote but they never replied" would drop my only helper with goods, for some reason they don't reply to me even when I say "where to drop FPs". Nice set of advices tho, but should be taken with a grain of salt, or else I risk becoming friendless XD

LadyHecate

Major-General
Any high-level GB, especially in the levels 40-60 bracket, is going to attract the high-Arc players. Ideally, you should be getting fellow Guildies to fill those #1/#2 places and not unlocking the next level until you know such Guildies are ready and available to take them.

DeletedUser110179

Any high-level GB, especially in the levels 40-60 bracket, is going to attract the high-Arc players. Ideally, you should be getting fellow Guildies to fill those #1/#2 places and not unlocking the next level until you know such Guildies are ready and available to take them.
That's brilliant ... I've never had much joy with internal swaps ... the guild is quite small and the biggest players aren't very big either.
Everyone's Arc is below level 20 (except Mega Christos @ level 25).

Red Dawn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

Agree, we manage most of our big GB's like this, you post in thread when ready to unlock and when 2 postings reply you unlock, but with GB's now over L100 its even more important as you are investing maybe 4k in FP

DeletedUser112465

Lot of different things to do, lot of wastes of time and ressources and calculations...

Status
Not open for further replies.