• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Fel Dranghyr Academy Wants You!!!

DeletedUser112027

Greetings from Fel Dranghyr Academy!

The Academy is designed for new players who have landed in the Fel Dranghyr world upon joining Forge of Empires or have joined Fel Dranghyr as an additional world and need some direction.

In the Academy a new player can learn how to effectively play Forge of Empires and, while doing so, gain the benefits of Guild Membership.

Our founder DJP-Reich, has created easy to follow and complete guides to all the early (and often confusing) stages of the game in our exclusive Guild Forum.

The Fel Dranghyr Academy is a Level 16 Guild of 40+ active members of all experience levels and offers these immediate benefits to all Guild Members:
  1. Reduced unit creation and heal time by 8%
  2. One Forge Point every 24 hours at your Town Hall
  3. A reduction of 4% for the coin and supply costs of building
  4. 5 (five) Guild threads to help you level up your Great Buildings
  5. A free and fair trade thread
  6. Great advice from experienced players including our founder DJP-Reich.
Come join us.

Here is how:
  1. Establish a village in the world Fel Dranghyr
  2. Research the Bronze Age technology “Smithery” to enable Guilds.
  3. Click on “Guilds”
  4. Search for “Fel Dranghyr Academy”
  5. Join “Fel Dranghyr Academy”
  6. Enjoy. :-)
See you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm interested but a newb with an old PC. I'm with a guild now that I joined as part of one of the quests. Message me, please
Greetings from Fel Dranghyr Academy!

The Academy is designed for new players who have landed in the Fel Dranghyr world upon joining Forge of Empires or have joined Fel Dranghyr as an additional world and need some direction.

In the Academy a new player can learn how to effectively play Forge of Empires and, while doing so, gain the benefits of Guild Membership.

Our founder DJP-Reich, has created easy to follow and complete guides to all the early (and often confusing) stages of the game in our exclusive Guild Forum.

The Fel Dranghyr Academy is a Level 16 Guild of 30+ active members of all experience levels and offers these immediate benefits to all Guild Members:
  1. Reduced unit creation and heal time by 8%
  2. One Forge Point every 24 hours at your Town Hall
  3. A reduction of 4% for the coin and supply costs of building
  4. 5 (five) Guild threads to help you level up your Great Buildings
  5. A free and fair trade thread
  6. Great advice from experience players including our founder DJP-Reich.
Come join us.

Here is how:
  1. Establish a village in the world Fel Dranghyr
  2. Research the Bronze Age technology “Smithery” to enable Guilds.
  3. Click on “Guilds”
  4. Search for “Fel Dranghyr Academy”
  5. Join “Fel Dranghyr Academy”
  6. Enjoy. :-)
See you soon!

DeletedUser112027

The Guild is 1/2 way to level 17. Our Guild is also a great place to chill and help newer players find their way and grow their city in Fel Dranghyr.

We seek to be a Fair Trade Guild, a Guild that doesn't purposely invite players to our Guild who are already a member in a Guild, and are very active in the Guild Exposition each week and require that each member complete a minimum of 4 GE encounters each month. That's pretty easy to do!

Drop on by if you are interested. No applications or private invites needed.

Cheers.

E.

DeletedUser116531

I can't find your guild. Could you message me please?

Last edited by a moderator: